Share your tank photos here

So like mentioned i redid my aquascape I finally drilled my rocks and put plastic piping to keep them sturdy and in place.

the center rock is not attached to anything adn can place it anywhere.

I am not sure if it will look beter with growth on it, or do some more to it.

should i add some smaller rocks around the arches on the sand bed?

i left "flat" areas to put colonies of LPS and on the left side I want to add one Acropora SPS.

the water is cloudy cause i messed with the sand bed =/ ugh

What can i do to add more character to it?

Does it look boring?

should i connect to the arches in the middle?

ideas anyone?

So like mentioned i redid my aquascape I finally drilled my rocks and put plastic piping to keep them sturdy and in place.

the center rock is not attached to anything adn can place it anywhere.

I am not sure if it will look beter with growth on it, or do some more to it.

should i add some smaller rocks around the arches on the sand bed?

i left "flat" areas to put colonies of LPS and on the left side I want to add one Acropora SPS.

the water is cloudy cause i messed with the sand bed =/ ugh

What can i do to add more character to it?

Does it look boring?

should i connect to the arches in the middle?

ideas anyone?

The most important thing is stability. Nothing is worse then having a rock covered in coral tumble onto the sand bed. Saying that I like the arches just make sure its stable.

The best scapes to me are the ones that have almost a 3 dimensional look to them.

Its hard for me to explain it. Here's a picture of what I'm talking about.

photo01_zps590ff736.jpg

See like there is rock in the foreground and then its a gradual rise with rock further back with caves and overhangs done to perfection. The less symmetrical the better.

Here's another great example.

andre-silvestre.jpg

In the end it has to be what is appealing to YOUR eye and then once you have that you will be happy.

The most important thing is stability. Nothing is worse then having a rock covered in coral tumble onto the sand bed. Saying that I like the arches just make sure its stable.

The best scapes to me are the ones that have almost a 3 dimensional look to them.

Its hard for me to explain it. Here's a picture of what I'm talking about.

photo01_zps590ff736.jpg

See like there is rock in the foreground and then its a gradual rise with rock further back with caves and overhangs done to perfection. The less symmetrical the better.

Here's another great example.

andre-silvestre.jpg

In the end it has to be what is appealing to YOUR eye and then once you have that you will be happy.

Yea thats exactly what I am trying to do! I love that scaping!!

but then I also love seeing the fish whiz in and out of rock work.

I drilled the rocks and put plastic piping inside (i couldn't find acrylic sticks but works the same)

I created a post I started conceptualizing in photoshop some idea LOL

i got tired of pulling rocks in and out. I would scape in on the floor and itll look great but then in teh tank you get the real deal and i didnt like it anymore. like I kinda dont now lol maybe i need some more rocks different sizes and make it lead up to the arches from the front?

Back