shimmy_yaz how did the moving go ?

Well I have not had the fun of the move yet. The closing on my new house is on the 29th so after that I can start moving some stuff in. The tank is probably going to be the last thing I move. Wanna get some other things setup and going before I have to take on that project. Plus I have to get a few things around at the new house first as well. I am looking into creating a "fish room" in the crawl space area but I have to get in and get the floor cemented first. Then I wanna get some water and other things around as well. I also have to order a pump and get some tubing items around to get from the "fish room" to the main display tank. Hopefully by the end of the 2nd week in November I will be making the plunge. I just wanna make sure I have everything going alright before I move it all. Luckily I do not have that much stuff in the tank yet so I have a little less to worry about. Don't worry as soon as I get everything back up and going I will be in touch. I am gonna need some cheato pretty directly after the move. Then once it all settles I wanna work on really getting the tank stocked finally.

If you need anything please let me know. If you want me to hold the corals or fish for you then I can do that too but will not quarantee :D (lets say i will not quarantee they won't be at the next frag swap).. let me know if you need anything.

Back