show us your super large king angel.

Here is my old passer, I had to downsize so I could only keep one angel, my french. I had him in with a queen and the french. Roughly 6-7" and FAT!
photo-77.jpg

photo-76.jpg

Some of you may recognize these fish, especially you Jason. Glad to see you finally got your big tank. I'm gonna PM you about something you might like.

These are not mine but thought I would share them with all of you! Enjoy. Really love the first pic, especially blue!!!
5788.jpg

5784.jpg

A big adult passer x clarion
anthias-015_107.jpg

Nice. A LFS a few years ago got in a huge passer was about 10". That fish was simply vicious! I didn't have a big tank at that time or I would have bought it. I'm sure the one I currently have will get that big soon enough.

not sure tcm. It had a slight case when I bought it and escalated to be slightly worse. The second pic is about 3 months ago. It is slowly healing.

Here is my old passer, I had to downsize so I could only keep one angel, my french. I had him in with a queen and the french. Roughly 6-7" and FAT!
photo-77.jpg

photo-76.jpg

Some of you may recognize these fish, especially you Jason. Glad to see you finally got your big tank. I'm gonna PM you about something you might like.

Off topic, what kind of eel is that?

Back