Site down??

fejus

Hi Folks I am having issues getting to the MAS site. :sad2::sad2:

Attachments

• dfrasfasdfsd.jpg
    dfrasfasdfsd.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 2
I can't access it through my iphone using cellular but works using wifi, just started today. Glad you posted because I was thinking my account got hacked and got banned lol

I'm the webmaster there and you would get a different message if your IP was banned. The screenshot you provided indicates a network connectivity or DNS issue.

I have had issues with being able to post anything on the DFWMAS page. They where having someone look into it and now I can not even log in. It has been this way for two weeks now. Here is the error code I got.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/captcha/captcha_factory.php on line 36: include(./includes/captcha/plugins/phpbb_keycaptcha_plugin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/captcha/captcha_factory.php on line 36: include(./includes/captcha/plugins/phpbb_keycaptcha_plugin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/captcha/captcha_factory.php on line 36: include(): Failed opening './includes/captcha/plugins/phpbb_keycaptcha_plugin.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/captcha/captcha_factory.php on line 38: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'phpbb_keycaptcha' not found

Does anyone look at this? I am wondering if there is a issue with the site or did someone decide to start deleting people without any notice? What happen to this club? I remember when it was a active and thriving group.

Back