SkullV's 75g SPS Reef -- Lots of Pics!

looks fantastic Ted...nice of you to help out Pat with his breakdown :)

anxious to see what the EcoTech Radions will look like over your aquarium....please be sure to post pix..and if necessary, hire a professional photographer to take your pix for you...!!! J/K :lmao:

Looking good budday! Ill have some frags for you soon.

Whats the status on the radons?

Looking forward to it! Your guess is as good as mine on the Radions. The "quick start" manual did show up on the internet today so hopefully that is a good sign!

Ted, great shots!!! It seems you need a macro lens and you will be set.

I have a macro lens but the shots come out WAY worse with it! It's a really cheap crappy one though. Nice camera with nice lenses and I skimp on the Macro. Bad choice.

Thanks though!

Getting Radion Ready......

IMAG0472.jpg

First coat of gloss black rustoleum is done now. Everything that isn't getting painted is stainless. HOPEFULLY I'll have them in the next week or 2.

Well, only one equipment photo since I am terrible at taking photos in low light situations (under the stand).

The equipment on the tank is:
  • Bubble Magus NAC6 Skimmer with Needlewheel Impeller and Avast Marine Swabbie
  • TLF 150 Media Reactor running 300ml NPX Bioplastics
  • Eheim 1262 Return Pump
  • Bubble Magus T01 Doser for Cal/Alk -- Using Seachem Reef Fusion 1 and 2
  • 2x EcoTech MP40wES
  • Current Nova Extreme Pro 6x54w T5HO -- All T5
  • 2x Eheim Jager Heaters
  • All Controlled by Reefkeeper Light

Using the Marineland "Reef Capable" (Ha) Macna 2011 Edition LEDs over the fuge:
IMG_1905.jpg

View from outside the stand looking in:
IMG_1866.jpg

Fuge "FTS":
IMG_1900.jpg

Red Sea Pulsing Xenia:
IMG_1889.jpg

The xenia looks a ton happier down there! Too bad I killed my frag of them...they would have looked nice in my tank next to the TLC frags.

unknown beefy frag is psam. Whats the coral in the second picture? Very nice tank ted. very pimpin.

Skunky is correct!
UK Beefy frag #2 is green branching PSam
UK Beefy frag #1 is Monti Digi (red or blinging orange depending on lighting)

The tank is looking good Skully...keep it up!

Well I finally got them, they are sitting in my house right now waiting for me to get out of this Law School class and go home and install them.

I should have PAR measurements, photos of each preset color, and demo videos of all the "special features" by tonight!!

photo-1.jpg

photo1.jpg

cool man!
waiting for more pics & the PAR measurements...

u dun have to hurry, but be quick, lol :lol2:

Back