SLASH Coolest Coral Picture Contest-Deadline 9-1-20!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanook

Ancient Eskimo Legend
Staff member
RC Mod
Okay, we've been offline on pizza nights and other events thanks to the life altering crap of 2020😢 Time to bring life and enthusiasm back to our forum with some photo contests, monetary rewards and a shot at infamy by having your photos Immortalized in the SLASH 2021 calendar 😎

Rules are simple, post your ONE best coral/coral landscape picture in this thread by September 1st, and the SLASH BOD will vote on the winner ($100 LFS gift) and runner up ($50 LFS gift). You must be an active club member to qualify for a prize, if uncertain please send a PM to one of our current board members (smoothdog, Rams, DJBEASLEY05, tanksdad, Nanook).

Winners of the contests will become finalists for the 2021 SLASH Calendar. Get those cameras clicking.

Last edited:
Center panel of the SPS exhibit from the Denver Aquarium.

e113f10ccdfbc6070c53753717547e84.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Damn! Pife's photo is crazy!
576602846a47487d6e68c63c2e987e2e.jpg

This was one of the torches from one of the swaps that I wish I picked up if I found an atm spitting out money. It's still on the top of my to grab list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nightcrawler zoas

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/9udYIUH"><a href="//imgur.com/a/9udYIUH">Nightcrawler Zoas</a></blockquote>******** async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

9udYIUH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back