SLASH Flashiest Fish Picture Contest-Deadline 9-1-20!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanook

Ancient Eskimo Legend
Staff member
RC Mod
Okay, we've been offline on pizza nights and other events thanks to the life altering crap of 2020😢 Time to bring life and enthusiasm back to our forum with some photo contests, monetary rewards and a shot at infamy by having your photos Immortalized in the SLASH 2021 calendar 😎

Rules are simple, post your ONE best fish picture in this thread by September 1st, and the SLASH BOD will vote on the winner ($100 LFS gift) and runner up ($50 LFS gift). You must be an active club member to qualify for a prize, if uncertain please send a PM to one of our current board members (smoothdog, Rams, DJBEASLEY05, tanksdad, Nanook).

Winners of the contests will become finalists for the 2021 SLASH Calendar. Get those cameras clicking.

Last edited:
Magnificent Rabitfish

Siganus magnificus

45caae477b52b8a702961d4faa2b9e56.jpg

Photo taken in my own tank.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
e16f1a0212221f8eafb68bbbcded2682.jpg

Bimaculatus Anthias
"œMac"
She kind of runs the tank so she might be the only anthias I keep for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exquisite Wrasse starting to change.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/R940rui"><a href="//imgur.com/a/R940rui">Cirrhilabrus exquisitus</a></blockquote>******** async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I literally just added fish a couple hours ago and thought id post before the contest ends. If its any addition, this is 100% no filter, no Photoshop, no special camera.
Full size image for judges https://imgur.com/a/bNi97jJ

Also stay tuned! Going to start a build thread this weekend. Need that LFS money for some added fish :)

(PS: whom ever is in charge of memberships can you PM me. I joined a long time ago and never got anything to confirm. I have the Paypal receipt if needed)

Attachments

• rsz_20200827_233439945_ios.jpg
    rsz_20200827_233439945_ios.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Im not a part of the group, or even in the area, but I thought i’d give this thread a last day bump! I wish my club did contests like this, seems like a fun idea.

3dca1b08ef5193015d01fd72ffcd1f0a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back