slowly getting out-custom 90 gal cube

RMR RaC3R

Biimmer | Fanatiic {e60!}
hello folks,
i no longr have time or the interest required to keep this big tank. so i need it gone.

heres a pic
P1010025.jpg

dimensions of that tank pictured..
36X30X18

just the tank is for sale.
has a built in overflow box

P6200047.jpg

most of the plumbing is still connected to the tank. it needs a cleaning.
the above pic is when i first got it an cleaned it.
they way it sits now, it is dirty and needs a scrape down.
looking to get 200$ for this.
ill even help with delivery if need be to get this gone.
sad to see it go, but i would really like for someone else to enjoy this tank now.
-Bill

oh man , tank of my dreams! Pretty sure if i buy another tank i'll find my stuff on the front lawn though.

my dream tank too!
there are just to many complications at the moment for a tank this size..

anyone need any LED lights either?? ive got two i need gone to. need some cash for school (YUCK!!)

ummmmm. let me talk to the wifey tonight....

That's my dream size tank right there plumbed the way I like it.
Is it a custom built? How are the scratches?

I want my TANK BACK!!! where the heck were you a few weeks ago :(.... If i would have seen this I would have skipped the 120 lol... I miss this tank so bad :(

1/2" Cell Cast acrylic, has a "silent overflow" I put 2 holes in the drain to run one at full siphon, the other one would handle remaning water flow.... this thing was dead silent, the vortechs made the most noise. Sorry had to edit the post on the return holes... was thinking of another one like this that i made ;)

sigh, what a great price too.... Material alone was more than twice that ;) not to mention labor ;)

1/2" Cell Cast acrylic, has a "silent overflow" I put 2 holes in the drain to run one at full siphon, the other one would handle remaning water flow.... this thing was dead silent, the vortechs made the most noise. Sorry had to edit the post on the return holes... was thinking of another one like this that i made ;)

sigh, what a great price too.... Material alone was more than twice that ;) not to mention labor ;)

confusing everybody.. tellinng them more than i know about the tank!

the sad thing is, this tank has been sitting dry for a few weeks.. sorry man. wish i knew, i would of loved to let it go back to you:headwalls:

i really love the tank, i just cant give it the attention it deserves!!
i think this may be pending.
arranging a pickup tomorrow. i will keep everyone interested up to speed.
thanks everybody for the interest.

A couple of people I know went down to bimmerfest this weekend, BMW Trendz and ACI Dynamix...looked like a good time...

Free bump for a sweet looking tank.

A couple of people I know went down to bimmerfest this weekend, BMW Trendz and ACI Dynamix...looked like a good time...

Free bump for a sweet looking tank.

there are over 500 pics of bimmerfest to look through if you care to.
i went, it was awesome! drove down with the turner motor sports caravan, it was a great time.
unfortunetly this bmw sickness is taking over my wallet..:inlove:

Yea i have it still, im actually bout to sell it... its just chillen in my garage, getting a Range Rover, and really since i work from home dont need it. I did miss Bimmer Fest man, was going to head over but wife wanted to chill lol... was almost done with the build for some Dori Dori action and then the events were all canceled in hatford!! so upsetting, spent money on suspension and set the car up :( sigh.... oh well.

Back