Smoky Mountain Coral Expo

LawmanRob

SPS Addict
We are ready to officially announce The Smoky Mountain Coral Expo, hosted by The East TN Reef Club....
Date: September 19th, 2015
Time: TBA

We will post attending vendors, door prizes, raffle prizes as soon as they are confirmed.

We are working our tails off to make the The Best Coral Expo in the South East, so spread the word and start saving your "clams", we hope to have some great vendors that will be bringing some smoking hot corals at abyssal zone prices.

On a home game day? Hope the start time doesn't conflict. Best of luck getting it going. Let me know if I can help in any way. :thumbsup:

Randy, we had no choice on the date if we wanted to have the show. Also, I think they are playing fluff game, no?

Yup. Sometimes there's just no helping it. Always something going on. I think they play Western Carolina.

Yeah. It's usually more family oriented because the price of the tickets aren't ridiculous and you want to bring the little ones to a game you know they'll win. :) People also go because most of the time these games aren't televized.

If I were still local I'd set up the game streaming behind my frag table. Bring in the crowd and sell some coral!!! :beer:

Back