So Henrys living in Nome Alaska

With a computer- he can rule from anywhere in the world-generally he chooses a inactive volcano. Of course he retains minions and lackeys to exert his will locally with an iron fist.

Ironically, one of my friends moved to Alaska 2 weeks ago. I don't foresee that in my future. :)

So that finally explains your address change. I am going to go to Paris so I will seem like 33% less of a jerk.

What can I say- great minds think alike obviously! They are a whole different level with the fashion and culture-but they also hold their men to a higher standard. That would be tiresome to many- but lucky for me I possess the ideal male form- not unlike Robert Conrad, William Shatner, or Jack Lord. So I get by. Whats the local scene where you are?

The scene is amazing, to be blunt. Very, very few Americans. About 3-4,000 native islanders then about 200 international scuba staff and at anytime 1-2,000 international travelers. The vast majority of the travelers range from 22-28 years of age, backpacker style. some are here for 3 days, others 3 months, so there is always a constant influx of new talent :p Exceptionally diverse in regards to heritage. In one weeks time, if I take out 7 women for dinner, I've had 7 different nationalities. Hungurian, Spanish, German, Finnish, Aussie, Brazilian, Canadian, French, South African, Russian, etc. I've met people from places I didn't even know was a country :lol: It's not American to backpack in your young 20's (that's a European thing to do), so we don't get many Americans in their 20's. Between the 100 Scuba Instructors on the island, we can teach classes in 24 different languages. That should tell ya something right there.The downfall here is all backpackers are cheap as heck, trying to survive on dinner for $1, room for $2/night, etc. And Utila is awesome for them in this regard (hence why it's so cheap for me to live here). The Americans that do come, the majority of them are middle age and older and stay at the resort. Thankfully, I'm employed at the resort LOL. In comparison, these guests pay $1600/week p.p., and about 95% are from America. It gives me a great balance of American converations and interaction (and tips), plus an international education. In one weeks worth of dating I get a better education on the world then I did in all my years in school. I could be on Utila longer than planned. I encourage one and all to come visit me and do some incredible diving.

Back