So my wife buys this Fish and puts it while i'm @ work...

I have 4tanks,the big one is F.O,the rest are reefs.Well mini-reefs.

But he is so pretty...

picture.php

DAMN GUY! Im jealous! Thats hands down my favorite fish. He and She(your wife) are keepers! :D

Where did ya guys pick him up from?

Yeah he's eating,Nori and pellets.will feed some frozen later today.he was at an unwelcomed lfs.

Wish the wife will drop cash like that for me : (

What a beautiful Tang......

+1 my gf has only bought a feather duster for my mantis tank lol

she could buy me a golden dwarf moray(if she reads this hint hint) lol

your wife did pick out a beautiful fish. i wish i had a tank for a fish like that

Nice pick up. Good thing your wife got a fish you have been wanting (or it was planned :))! You said the powder blue was going in at the same time, are they getting along?

Nice pick up. Good thing your wife got a fish you have been wanting (or it was planned :))! You said the powder blue was going in at the same time, are they getting along?

Yes i put the PB last night(was in sump),they slept in the same rock crevice and each is minding his own business today,the powder blue is bigger than this little booger,but hopefully they stay buds.

Wow I was really scared for you when I clicked on this thread. I thought for sure it was going to be a horror story of her buying something and it just ate everything in your tank or destroyed the tank.

What a beautiful tang!!! I hope my fiance does that for me, haha

Back