So what'd everyone get for Christmas?

Felixc395

Registered Member
I was just wondering for fun, what'd u guys get for Christmas yesterday? Any stuff you enjoyed? Share anything you got in terms of the aquarium hobby however. I'll start...

I got a:
new octopus reef skimmer 1000sss
monterey stand and canopy for a new 75 gallon
new medium sized sump
and a new ATI sunpower 6 bulb to keep all the SPS I can want!

I'm very excited to set up all the new stuff, should be fun. But anyways, what'd all of you get?

2 sweaters and a pair of socks because I spent all of "Santa's budget" on fish stuff in the past couple of months...

the good gift an eating regal angel via gift cert form lfs in my moms own 2.5 hours away from me it was the only fish they had in the store that was on my fish to get list edited to add i almost forgot about the frozen foods i had the lfs order for me to try on my tanks since my home town lfs said they could not get them and when i went to pay for the frozen foods they said $0.00 and merry christmas

then the bad gift from my 9 month old hippo tang.. a 210g fowlr tank with ich... he was the last fish in the tank in feb and developed visable signs of ich yesterday..

the very best gift watching my kids enjoy christmas

93g Marineland cube :dance:

Actually I bought it for myself, but with Santa's approval :thumbsup:

2 Vortech MP40 w/ battery backups
Zeovit starter kit
2 Purple Tangs for $90 a piece. (so far, they are getting along in QT).

$200 to spend on whatever I want (So I'm gonna go get a couple McCoskers wrasses and whatever else)
Tripod for my camera
LG 555C BluRay player
$20 GiftCard for PetSmart
Plus my mother put $300 towards the purchase of my Macro Lense when I got it.

Deltec SC2560
11b24bm.jpg

Neptune Apex w/ph probe and Breakout Box, Vortech MP40Wes, Refugium light,
ATO float switches and pump, Koralia Evo1400 and some plumbing stuff.
I now pretty much have everything for my 125 gallon build :)

Got a 40 breeder, 20 long, 2 koralia 1400's, rio 3100 return, 60lbs of caribsea bimini pink, 50 lbs brs reef saver rock, brs filter sock holder and socks and a 700gph glass holes overflow! I love my wife!
a6cd0b9b-f7f1-2acd.jpg

a6cd0b9b-f815-71b9.jpg

Sent from my overpriced phone using Tapatalk

I got a SWC 160 cone skimmer for my b'day at the beginning of the month; & yesterday got a frag pack of rainbow, purple haze, pokerstar & jedi mindtrick monti's.

Back