Sold everything

Ricky1066

Hello all Just wanted to mention a quick thank you to all those who have givenme GREAT advice . But I Have sold my setup I took quit a lose but I think it was for the best .

I had no time for it and I was already getting frustrated after buying another 10 snails and 2 emerald crabs I found the emerald crabs dead.
Had nitratre issues from day one .But I still could not just really find the time or the SPACE for the hobby

THank you again for those who helped.

Good luck

Sorry to hear that Ricky, hopefully you haven't given up on the hobby and we'll see you back here in the future.

:wavehand:

Sorry to hear you are leaving, we will leave the door open when you are ready to come back:D Good luck on your new endeavors.

I received many answers And I really wanted to continue but the space and time is very limited mayb in the future

I am real sad by reading your post. I hope you return in the future--but if your frustrated and not having any fun--then it isn't a hobby
You still can participate on here :)

It was the best move if you didn't have time....just keep posting anyway that way it will be like nothing has changed. Ok that was a little harsh. See Ya

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12437189#post12437189 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by demonsp
If im not mistaken rocky asked many questions but never recieved the answer he wanted.

+1

Sorry to see you go but it seemed like you never wanted to take anyones advice and wanted instant gratification. At least now more fishes in Brooklyn will live! JK :p

GL dude. And check in on the Hall Of Shame forum once in awile. Of course im just giving you a hard time. And if you ever re attemt this life changing hobby again come back and your first thread should be" I want to setup a reef tank ,whats first". Then just go step by step and if your thread gets many repleys and atleast 75 % of them are the same then go with that.

wow, Ricky! Here I am thinking you were finally getting everything under control (less threads started) Maybe you should think about a smaller all in one system. Hope to see you back soon.

See I was not going to respond to these posts but I have to I stopped for my own reasons and part of them is when you come here for advice you have some really really nice people and they know who they are then you have the idiots like
smspring
MrRoo
and others just like who answered on here I have never had them answer a post sm spring puts plus one and he has no clue and

then the other one who says I never wanted to take advice that is what really got under my skin I actually took TOO MUCH advice Never can you say I did not take any.

So for the rest of the newbies take along time to wait for an answer to your questions here Some of the old timers here forget where they started and don't think we are allowed to make mistakes.I got alot of good help but alot of conflicting answers so you need to weigh what you think is good or not.

But most of them are great people
My advice to the old timers on here is remember where you started you alot of you guys criticise more then you help/

Back