some fish for sale

johns

Premium Member
Trying to clear out one of my tanks, and just trying to get what I paid for with these fish:

Purple Tang (Zebrasoma xanthurum) - $75
Spotted Yellow Eye Tang (Ctenochaetus truncatus) - $45
Orange Skunk Clown Pair (Amphiprion perideraion) - $25
Dwarf Golden Angel (Centropyge aurantia). Eats all prepared foods, hasnt touched any corals. $95

The tangs are both around 3.5 - 4.0 inches. I've had all of these fish for quite some time - over 2 years on the purple tang and about a year and a half on all the others.

I am in Union Grove, WI - the western part of Racine Co.

PM SENT

YOu have a picture of the purple tang? I am interested in it. Would you take anything in trade or are you getting out? A picture of that angel would be cool too.

Sorry, dont have any pics and my camera is on the fritz.
Have to say though that healthy specimens of these particular fish dont usually vary all that much in appearance. These are all healthy - been eating all frozen and prepared foods I have tried for couple years, fat,, and great coloration. Hard to imagine anyone being really disappointed with these if you were looking for this particular fish, at this size.

Also, not getting out, but not particularly looking for any trades right now either.

Is the angel pretty shy?

Well these Golden Dwarfs are a bit shy by nature. This one has been in my tank for quite some time, and came out of another hobbiest tank where it was in captivity for 2 years before me.

It always came out to eat, but it did hide some of the time. But then it is in a tank with 2 other tangs and a pink tail trigger, so what can you expect. Now that most of the rock is out of that tank, it cant really hide anymore. It still seems to be doing just fine.

Golden angel is gone.

Still have the tangs - purple is 75 and spotted yellow eye is 45.
Ohh, and the skunk clowns are a PINK skunk clown pair, not orange as I posted above. The pair is 25.

Thanks

Nice meeting you John,the angel is gorgeous,just love his coloration and he is shy hiding behind my corals. He is doing well and getting along with his tank mates,LMK if you are getting rid of any your wrasses,thanks.

Clowns are pending. Only the Purple and Spotted Yellow Eye Tang remain.

BTW, I work in Des Plaines, and I could bring the fish with me to work if it would make it easier for anyone to pick it up there during the day.

The clowns have been taken.

All that remains:
Purple Tang (Zebrasoma xanthurum) - $75
Spotted Yellow Eye Tang (Ctenochaetus truncatus) - $45

bump.

BTW, I work in Des Plaines, and I could bring the fish with me to work if it would make it easier for anyone to pick it up there during the day.

Back