Some Frags..

PnoyReefeR

Some frags that I know one day will be awesome. Just sharing .. pics are taken with 20kH no supplementation and some I had to use flash cuz its too dark.. thanks

009-17.jpg

099.jpg

102-2.jpg

094-1.jpg

014-17.jpg

015-8.jpg

018-9.jpg

mile sq. reefer

Wow they are some great looking corals. If I may be so forward, where are you getting them from? Im local for a PM, thanks. Mile

Znut Reefer

Premium Member
Sweet! I think the 20K's really bring out the best colors for SPS. I have been using them for 2 yrs now. About to change them out for more 20K's.

PnoyReefeR

Guys thanks so much... most of my corals are from online,fellow reefers and some local and by trades...

fonda this is my 1st time using 20k and I started with 1 bulb just to try em out and since I put em on with my 2 12k and saw the difference I decided to purchase the rest . I am happy with it and now I can get away of running my T5's for 13 hrs for supplementation. Now I run them 2 hrs before and 2 hrs after when MH is off.

Waxx- I like my maristar fixture and I am very happy with it..

Thanks guys for all the compliments...

steve

Znut Reefer

Premium Member
Steve, I think you'll find you will like the colors you get with the 20K's. I also, use 2 10K's along with the 20K's alll 400's. And seem to get the best of both worlds. Growth and color. :) So I think I finally found the right combo that works well for me.

PnoyReefeR

Fonda I hope and its not bad bulb for growing :)... I like colors and have lots of LPS and zoas in my tank ...

Acro Its DE...

more pics I forgot to post

054.jpg

106.jpg

105.jpg