Some items for sale

Ding2daDong

These items are collecting dust so I am giving them away. Yes something for FREE!!! lol don't be greedy

IMG_1174.jpg

I will also have a 48" 4 bulb t5 tek fixture for sale soon as well as my old 33g long setup. I also have the stand, berlin skimmer, MAG 12 and 2x20g Longs.

Here is a picture before I set it all up.

aquariumbuild025.jpg

I also have my 18g via aqua tank with stand and canopy for sale. It comes with 2 ballasts for 2x96w quad pc bulbs. The bulbs need to be replaced. Also comes with moonlights, a 3" fan for heat, and a hang over the back filter.

Asking $80

Heres a picture

partslist019.jpg

Thanks

-Matthew

Last edited:

Lifes A Beach

Premium Member
Matt, I'd like the Selcon. And I would be interested in the 33g long and the 2x20g long. Let me know prices! Thanks!

--Barbara

ps-my sunset monti is doing great!

nyvp

it may be me but it seems your always buying , selling and changing tanks. Looks great and nice of you to help out others as usual Matt.

compulou

In Memoriam
Hey Matt, you kick butt dude. Can you save me a Chem-Pure and the purple-up?

Thanks dude.

On another note, Joe still lurking around here huh? Good to see ya around. :D

ghstrider

Matt, can you put me down for the 2nd vitachem and a dr gs supplement (ive always wanted to try that stuff)... thanks man!!!

Ill be calling you soon ref to WWC

Lacy

Ex FMAS bod member
Premium Member
Matt,

If you separate the 48" tec t5 light I would like to get that for a frag tank I am setting up. Also, if the Berlin can handle a 125g system, I just helped a friend set hers up and she needs a good skimmer.

Let me know yours plans and the $$ for them,

Ding2daDong

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12209507#post12209507 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by nyvp
it may be me but it seems your always buying , selling and changing tanks. Looks great and nice of you to help out others as usual Matt.

I know, I never seem to set my system up right the first time. I don't think anyone really does.

The 18g via aqua was my first saltwater tank, the 33g long was my second, and my current 75g with 60g frag system is my last until after dental/Medical school ;) :D

These items are first come first serve for the most part.

A couple people came by this morning so what is left is;
Both dr. G's amino acids
Seachem amino acids
1-vitachem
2-chemipure
serra granual pellets
purple up
hikira pellets

Thanks

-Matthew

PS: I may have a few more things for free later today. :)

Last edited:

Ding2daDong

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12210198#post12210198 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Lacy
Matt,

If you separate the 48" tec t5 light I would like to get that for a frag tank I am setting up. Also, if the Berlin can handle a 125g system, I just helped a friend set hers up and she needs a good skimmer.

Let me know yours plans and the $$ for them,

Yea it is separate. The only thing that is together is the stand and tank.

I had a mag 12 teed off for the return and to the berlin skimmer and it worked great. You just need to over power those skimmer for them to pull ou the good skimmate.

Let me know

Thanks

-Matthew

These items are first come first serve for the most part. That was a misleading thread Matthew :D Next time tell us that in the beginning of the FREE STUFF THREAD :hmm3: :hmm6: :wildone: someone with a faster vehicle out here to pickup my chemicals ? Eddie can you get that stuff for me man, I know you can drive fffasssttt.:D

Ding2daDong

Okay Okay I will honor the first people with dibbs.

Sooo,

0 Agios- chemipure

Prideprops- 33g aga will be $50, comes with stand, corner drilled with glass overflow section. The two 20g longs are $25 each. Let me know.

Compulou- chemipure and purple up

ghstrider- vitachem and Dr. G's amino acids

I still have a dr. G's left, seachem amino acids, hikiri pellets.

Thanks

-Matthew