Some new additions to my tank thanks to Coastie....

rovster

Thanks Coastie for feeding my addiction. I promised I'd post some pics of my tank and the frags you hooked me up with.

Tank is a biocube 14, with stock lighting. I'm in the process of planning a bigger tank, but that's a few months off. Please don't call the tang police...I'm working on getting a bigger home for the fishies.

The one I really wanted....Favia...
fav.jpg

Candy cane was pretty cool. Feeding tenticles come out at night...
Candy1.jpg

Another view with Mr Blenny in the background....
IMG_6729.jpg

Pretty drab looking SPS, the first one I've ever had. We'll see if I don't kill it. Polyps are quite extended. Also the mystery frag you gave me. I had to glue it because the snails kept knocking them off...
sps1.jpg

Close-up...
spsclose.jpg

Small Zoa frag. Zoas seem to do well in my tank, so should cover tha brick in a couple of months hopefully...
zoo3.jpg

Couple of shots of my tank if interested...
Side...
FTSside.jpg

Front view...
ftsfront.jpg

Thanks a lot man. I'll take good care of them and hopefully they'll GROW :D

Very nice.

If thats GSP on the right, keep it away from everything else. It wil spread like wildfire and annoy everything else.

Very nice.

If thats GSP on the right, keep it away from everything else. It wil spread like wildfire and annoy everything else.

Yeah, its on its own rock island. That is everyone's favorite coral, LOL. It glows like grazy when just the blue lights are on. It grows VERY fast. I have almost double the polyps in like 3 months:uhoh2: Seems to like lots of flow too. In another month or 2 I'm gonna have to give it a haircut, LOL!:wildone:

Back