Some nice info for you football fans

carlosngloria

The 2010 opponents list is out.

Dolphins got an easy one

Miami Dolphins
Home: Buffalo, New England, N.Y. Jets, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Detroit, Tennessee
Away: Buffalo, New England, N.Y. Jets, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Green Bay, Minnesota, Oakland

Jets
New York Jets
Home: Buffalo, Miami, New England, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Green Bay, Minnesota, Houston
Away: Buffalo, Miami, New England, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Detroit, Denver

New England Patriots
Home: Buffalo, Miami, N.Y. Jets, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Green Bay, Minnesota, Indianapolis
Away: Buffalo, Miami, N.Y. Jets, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Detroit, San Diego

I don't really see what is so easy about that. The only two games that I would really consider easy, or bad teams is Cleveland and Detroit, Chicago is not great, but they can be a good team.

BTW, where did you find this from?

The only easy games for the dolphins are buffalo twice, detroit, and oakland. IMO cleveland, chicago, and tennessee are all on the rise look at how they ended their seasons. BTW I am a chicago fan and without urlacher and a running game the bears still were 7 and 9. New offensive coaches next year should be good too. As for cleveland they are the hottest team in the nfl right now, but unfortunately not in the playoffs by a long shot. The titans finished very strong and Chris Johnson did awesome, good for him.

I got it from nfl.com You guys got the Jets twice, Cleveland, Detroit, Oakland, Buffalo twice, Kyle Orton, Baltimore who's D-fence will be all in their 80's, Cincy who got lucky this year, Thats 10 wins. The only problem with the dolphins is they fell apart late in games this year, or were asleep the first 3 quarters and then try and come back. I dont know if Ricky will be back as I heard he wasnt and if Ronnie stays healthy it looks like you guys have a shot at the playoffs.

And Tennessee with Vince at qb anything can happen.

I don't quite agree, but that is why they play the games :) BUT they do have the easiest out of the teams you showed that's for sure.

Back