Some pics of my sps

Yes, second photo is a picture of my Hawkins. The tank is about 3 years old. No real magic. When i first opened the tank I think my system was a little too complicated. About the only thing that has stayed consistent on is HIGH FLOW, Strong lighting and heavy skimming. I also do water changes once a week. Some of the colonies are 3 years old. I am not the kind of guy to get rid of a coral if it is doing well so you will see anything from beginner corals to very sensitive corals in all of my tanks.

The tank is a 265 Perfecto. It is 7 feet long 2 feet wide and 30 inches high. I had the tank drilled for the overflows. I set it up with 3 400 watt 12k Radium bulbs. I suppliment it with 2 6 foot VHO Tubes and t 12's. I also had leds on the tank but removed them because i think they may have been bleaching some of my corals. My return pump is a Baracuda. I skim with the ASM G4. I also run a carbon reactor on the system. The enter system is run by an acua controler 3. The enter system has battery back up and the house is back up by a gas powered generator. So if i loose power at anytime my corals will not die.

Frank, I L:inlove:VE your system. Phil has told me a lot about it. One of these days maybe I can swing by with him and check it out?

You, sir, are an inspiration. What's the large colony front, left of the hairy green milli? What's that above the elegance, an anemone?

Back