Some SPS Pics as of 9-3-12

OzoneParkGuy

Was bored today, so I took some SPS pics to post up an invigorate the site! :) Enjoy & post some of your SPS pics. :wavehand:

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

Thanks Guys!!! Hey AFernandez wazzzz good bro!!!! Welcome aboard QnsNYC!! I'm sure you already have it down pack!! LOL!

OK OK.. show off! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I'll put my camera away... made my pics look like cell phone pics! HAHAHAHAHAH! REALLY REALLY GREAT JOB BRUH! DAUMMMMMN!

What's up guys. I haven't fell off the planet I been busy with a lot of stuff. But my tanks doing great. Got a nice mix of stuff that's looking good but no real cam yet. I gotta get some good pics up. I actually was at theories on Tuesday. Not much sps but picked up some green deep water acro. Some zoa(possibly PPE). A really cool acan that's pink with a green ring around it and some
Neon green cloves I think. I ordered a few weeks ago from a woman in Florida. Amazing stuff. Tubbs birdsnest, pink party ric. Blue Ora Cali tort.
The only one I don't see with good polyp extension is my rainbow monti. Maybe I haven't found a spot he likes yet

Back