Some updated pics of SPS tank

Saldarya

In Memoriam
Hello all,

Just thought I would share some pics since I just did some rescaping. The tank is really starting to 'kick in' so to say. Growth has been great, and color is starting to come in. Many of the pieces are wild which browned out upon placing them in tank and are starting to gain back color.

I am happy with the left side, I may redo the right side in a month or two.

Thanks for looking!!!

Left
DSC_0001-8.jpg

Center
DSC_0002-14.jpg

Right
DSC_0003-12.jpg

FTS
DSC_0004-10.jpg

Nice man....what are the dimensions on that tank...it looks pretty deep. I want a really deep tank but not too many gallons. I love the efflo up front...its like an acro that is trying to be a monti.

Superb stuff

Thanks all,

The dimensions are 4'x2'x12". Pretty much a 120 cut in half, no center brace. Due to the height being what it is, I have been able to get great results from lighting and flow that might have been more of a challenge in a 24" or taller tank.

Lights are 2-250W Radiums, HQI ballast, Lumenarc reflectors, and 2-110w VHO actinic supp. Needless to say with 12" tall, light is not an issue.

Again, only 60 gallons, but when people come over, it is perceived as being much larger.

Lets see, the fish in the pic is a Red Margined Fairy Wrasee. You can also see a small Foxface that has been put to work clearing out the Chaeto that got lose in the main tank from the sump.....

Here are couple of close ups of the Wrasse, sorry for the blur....shutter speed was off...

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

Here is a shot of the Efflo, kinda overexposed, the growth edge is a bit more purple than the pic represents.

DSC_0098.jpg

Back