Somebody push me! :)

Wow. Makes me rethink my T5 setup. I was going to get the 72" aquactinic fixture to replace my MH, but maybe I should go el cheapo and get the nova extreme pro fixture. Ha ha, good results. Seriously, leave the T5s there. I started T5 on my first tank, using MH now on this tank, and in the summer going back to T5.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13895485#post13895485 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kaserpick
Thanks again everyone!

SSalty, my bulb configuration is as follows:

ATI Aquablue
ATI Blue+
ATI Aquablue
Fiji Purple
ATI Aquablue
ATI Blue+

I'm happy with the bulb combo; it puts off a great white with blue tint. Of course, I'm a big fan of blue. :)

It looks great!!

Yeah I know, but everytime I move them up on the rocks, they move/fall down. That's another reason why I was planning for the halides at the beginning. I'll work with them and see if I can't get them to stay.

On another note, I just bought an exquisite wrasse because I figured it'd be ok with the mystery wrasse. I suppose I was foolish enough to think, that since they were different genus', the mystery would leave the exquisite alone. That has not been the case. The exquisite hides until it's brave enough to venture out, and then the mystery chases it back to its cave. Do you suppose if I put another wrasse in there that it might change things up a bit to take the pressure off of just one fish? What about two? I was considering a six-line, since they have some spunk.

It's kind of a downer, because the exquisite is a gorgeous fish.

Thanks again for all the replies and advice everyone! I hope to get in some nice macro shots within the next couple of days. :)

I have a yellow corsis wrasse and a leapord wrasse that swim togther all the time and hang out. They are both cool wrasses.

Yeah, my hogfish and mystery are cool with each other, but that poor exquisite just doesn't get to come out and play.

nice

nice

nice tank.. love the color....

like other said... if you're satisfied, stick with it

Thanks for the compliment Tqui!

Well, I came home last night and noticed that my Exquisite Wrasse was dead; he had quite a few marks where he had been hit/nipped. I wish I had never put him now, but I honestly thought that they'd do ok.

Anyway, I've been thinking about 3 fathead anthias, since all the fish I have are very peaceful (except that Mystery hates other wrasses apparently). I really like the look of these guys, and they don't get huge.

Thanks again for the responses everyone!

Back