someone help me translate this note on my new aquarium

duwlski

can someone help me translate the sticker on my aquarium..
I don't feel safe seeing a warning symbol without knowing what it means..

pic01.jpg

TIA

duwlski

tempered glass, that's what I was thinking at first.. but maybe somebody here could understand and translate it.

lol .. money pit .. yeah.. that thing already cost me >200 (stand, powerhead, heater, 17 lbs liverock). and I haven't bought the lighting yet

ReefGeekster

Premium Member
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7498666#post7498666 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by duwlski
tempered glass, that's what I was thinking at first.. but maybe somebody here could understand and translate it.

lol .. money pit .. yeah.. that thing already cost me >200 (stand, powerhead, heater, 17 lbs liverock). and I haven't bought the lighting yet

Translated: Warning Tempered Glass Do Not Drill

duwlski

arghh... no sump :(...

Thanks ReefGeekster :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7498769#post7498769 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ReefGeekster
Translated: Warning Tempered Glass Do Not Drill

duwlski

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7499394#post7499394 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by yeloyoshi
i'm japanese... it really says...

warning...

glass product...

it can break...

Thanks yeloyoshi, now you makes me want to drilled the tank.. :D..

I don't want to use overflow, don't want to flooded the room :D..

o well I think I'm gonna start with sump-less system besides sump = another $, can't use credit card, my wife is checking the statement every month :p... I save some $ from my weekly allowance for my hobby.. hopefully could save enough $ for the system within next 2 years.. :p

Yinger

Premium Member
Honestly Duwlski, you should consider getting a sump, even if its like a 10 gallon aquarium for 10 dollars. It'll be one of the best decisions for setting up your tank. You save more money if you do everything right the first time.

duwlski

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7499518#post7499518 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Yinger
Honestly Duwlski, you should consider getting a sump, even if its like a 10 gallon aquarium for 10 dollars. It'll be one of the best decisions for setting up your tank. You save more money if you do everything right the first time.

yeah, I was thinking of using sump.. probably when I finally could upgrade the tank.. right now I'm just hoping I could get away without it....

probably end up upgrading to the larger tank and use the current one as a sump.. :p

WZHANG

Hey do you have a pic of the whole tank? Interested in how your import tank looks. Does it have an open top and curved corners?

Yinger

Premium Member
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7499571#post7499571 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by duwlski
yeah, I was thinking of using sump.. probably when I finally could upgrade the tank.. right now I'm just hoping I could get away without it....

probably end up upgrading to the larger tank and use the current one as a sump.. :p

haha, that's usually what happens. I've changed tanks once a year so far and hopefully this 120 will be the last one for a while...

duwlski

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7499573#post7499573 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by won digity
Hey do you have a pic of the whole tank? Interested in how your import tank looks. Does it have an open top and curved corners?

I don't have the picture right now.. probably can't get it until next weekend where I'll be back home.

but it looks exactly like this one
http://www.nisso-int.co.jp/aquarium/WaterTank/NS.htm

NS-106

exactly like that but the brand is different, mine is 'pentas' brand bought it at tong's fullerton.. tank only for 24.99, I believe there's couple more.. but in one package with the plastic hood and hang-on filter.. for 79.99

duwlski

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7499585#post7499585 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Yinger
haha, that's usually what happens. I've changed tanks once a year so far and hopefully this 120 will be the last one for a while...

how many years/tanks you've been gone through? lol..
if you keep this up, 10 years from now you might end up converting your swimming pool to coral pool :D