Something in the air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweaked

FUP&A Member
I won't name names, but I swear there is a new guy/girl on here posting random things just to get a rise out of us- and it's working lol. They know exactly how to get us going, which leads me to think they are just messing around and playing a huge joke:facepalm:

I'm on the fence about it. It seems like there are better places online than here for that.

The only way it "works" is if it were a a regular who's in the mood for breaking stones, but I'm not sure even that really fits the profile.

I think it's more likely on the level 98% of the time (sad as may be) and then 2% of the time, a deliberate little nose-twist gets tossed in.

Who knows, really. :)

I dunno, I've been distracted by the lemon shark I've been keeping in a 4g nano. That dude has been looking TERRIBLE but so far I can't find the right combination of additives to get his color back.

I'm going to give this person the benefit of the doubt and hope they really do need help....if it wasn't for Collin I would probably be just as clueless (although not as stubborn when asking for help). I don't know. If you can't keep your cool I'd say stay out of it. But I feel bad leaving them out to dry

If you are talking about me then I'll have you know that I've met a few people outside the forum ask them if I'm a troll or not. If you guys seriously don't want me here I will find another forum/source for help. Tis a shame really

Even if some/most of the advise given is not heeded it's still better than if none was.

To be honest I've learned alot from the threads since I learn best from mistakes even if they are not my own.

I just feel bad for the livestock..,it's not a $$ thing, nothing deserves to suffer needlessly :(

I think members find it insulting you're constantly trying to "work around" the advise given Aperture. Stay in the group and learn.

I'm new and excited about the hobby as well. It's hard for me to wait so long to "get going" but in the end it will be worth it.

Yeah sure but making comments and threads like this is ridiculous. Did I say or do something to make them butt hurt / annoyed. If this isn't a flame/spam thread I don't know what it is. What is the purpose of this thread?

Hello All,
I have over the past few weeks read all of the posts back and forth between all of you and Aperture.pcs... YES he is a real person.. A very young kid... Impatient, quick to make decisions, but also quick to go in reverse. His goal IS to learn, even tho is seems the Hard way!! I dont post on here or respond to his questions as I also am very new also. I have met him on several occasions and he was at the FFM. He picked up someones tank lock stock and barrel.. Tried to keep it going and as you all know it CRASHED.(. I really am sad the person who sold it to him did not explain what he was getting into.) With his gusto he then bought up every tank and rock he could and started 'curing' the three plus tanks... He is on a roll.. Now he need a QT tank for the survivors.. up goes another tank.. then as you all know the questions had started... He really only wants to do well.. to quick I agree.. But he is trying..

I don't disagree with you Aperture.....

Hopefully it's not to run you off but "wake you up"

Seems to me you are coming around and accepting more of the advise given....

I don't disagree with you Aperture.....

Hopefully it's not to run you off but "wake you up"

Seems to me you are coming around and accepting more of the advise given....

I've said many times before I welcome constructive criticism anytime. But comments and threads like these does not bring anyone any good. They are useless. They are actually discouraging me from continuing with this hobby. No one likes garbage to be shoved into their face.

Thanks Shawn for the essay ;) <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back