SPS Colonies For Sale - 210 Gallon Reef

danielsreef

It is with a heavy heart that I am selling the contents (and will later be selling the equipment) of my ~6 year old 210 gallon SPS reef. I am moving and will have to live in an apartment for a little while so I cannot move this beast twice. Need to move the livestock first before selling the dry goods and live rock. If you are interested in the corals please PM me your email address and I can send you pics of the corals you are interested in. Corals are priced to sell and most all of them are frags from other ReefCentral members. If you are a fragger you could easily frag these colonies out for much more than you are paying. If you buy multiple we can make a pack price.Below is the list and thank you for your interest:

• Green Branching Hammer Colony - $25 (size of a large softball)
  • Bi-Color Branching Frogspawn Colony - $25 (size of a large softball)
  • Thunderstorm Mille Colony - $50 (multi-branched, ~4-5in tall)
  • Bali Green Acro Colony - $275 (6-8in diameter)
  • Pink Mille Colony - $125 (~6in diameter)
  • Grape Ape Acro Colony - $200 (Multiple large branches)
  • Blue Monster Tort Colony - $200 (one of my favorites, ~10 branches)
  • 20,000 Leagues Lokani Colony - $175 (small but expensive, paid $50 for a tiny frag)
  • Massive Tri-Color Valida Colony - $100 (absolutely massive and is wrapped inside of the Sunset plating Monti below, will likely have to sell both with the rock they are attached to)
  • Massive Monti Starburst Cap Colony - $150 (huge, bright orange with bright yellow tips this is NOT a normal brown monti cap, see note above)
  • Aussie Azure Stag - $200 (rare and expensive, paid $100 for a small frag, colony has ~4 branches, bright blue colors)
  • Red w/ yellow tips Goniopora - $100 (size of baseball when expanded)
  • Red Planet Colony - $350 (prized coral of the tank, grows like a weed and bright red in color, this thing is huge ~10in diameter, could easily make 25+frags from this)
  • Yellow Figi Leather - $75 (size of softball when expanded)
  • Red Polettis Colony - $150 (~5in diameter)
  • Blueberry Miyagi Tort Colony - $225 (colony is in a T-shape with two large main branches, ~7in across)
  • Yellow tipped Polettis Colony - $200 (blueish stalk with bright yellow tips, large colony with ~15+ branches)
  • $500 Efflo Colony - $200 (large colony, ~8in diameter)
  • Garf Bonsai - $150 (great colors purple/green, ~5-6in diameter)

All PMs replied to (I think). Lots of interest, corals will be sold on a first come first serve basis. Thanks for your interest!

Update on availability:

Already SOLD:
Green Branching Hammer Colony - SOLD
Bi-Color Branching Frogspawn Colony - SOLD
Thunderstorm Mille Colony - SOLD
Grape Ape Acro Colony - SOLD
20,000 Leagues Lokani Colony - SOLD
Aussie Azure Stag - SOLD
Red Planet Colony - SOLD
Blueberry Miyagi Tort Colony - SOLD
Yellow tipped Polettis Colony - SOLD
$500 Efflo Colony - SOLD
Garf Bonsai - SOLD

Still available:
Bali Green Acro Colony - $250(6-8in diameter)
Pink Mille Colony - $125 (~6in diameter)
Blue Monster Tort Colony - $200 (one of my favorites, ~10 branches)
Massive Tri-Color Valida Colony - $100 (absolutely massive and is wrapped inside of the Sunset plating Monti below, will likely have to sell both with the rock they are attached to)
Massive Monti Starburst Cap Colony - $150 (huge, bright orange with bright yellow tips this is NOT a normal brown monti cap, see note above)
Red w/ yellow tips Goniopora - $100 (size of baseball when expanded)
Yellow Figi Leather - $75 (size of softball when expanded)
Red Polettis Colony - $150 (~5in diameter)

Here is a pic when the tank was "in it's prime" but before all the SPS grew out.

Included a couple of other side profile shots (these were more recent) that were taken with an iPhone:

Update! Price drop on the corals that are remaining:

Bali Green Acro Colony - $175(6-8in diameter)
Pink Mille Colony - $90 (~6in diameter)
Blue Monster Tort Colony - $150 (one of my favorites, ~10 branches)
Red w/ yellow tips Goniopora - $75 (size of baseball when expanded)
Yellow Figi Leather - $50 (size of softball when expanded)
Red Polettis Colony - $100 (~5in diameter)

PM me if interested.

Back