sps frag tank t5 lighting

FishMachine

Hello,

Any recommendations on a 24 inch 4 bulb x 24 watt fixture for a 10-15 gallon sps frag tank? Ive looked at all the outer orbit fixtures- the 24 inch sundial fixture looks appealing, but there are so many options. For referance, i am looking for a mid range fixture, nothing to shabby or fancy, but still decent enough to successfully and comfortably keep sps frags in a 12 inch deep tank.

Thanks

For the money and ease of set-up, go with the Sundial and Upgrade the bulbs (not necessary, but better color options and growth). It already has timers, 1 cord to run 3 lights, and individual reflectors. Can't ask for much more.

you can try fishneedit light. They're out of the 4 bulb right now... but Im sure you can just buy 2 of the 2Bulb and put them next to each other. Very cheap light and very good

nice. does the sundial have built in fans? also what is the difference between the nova extreme pro and the sundial? it seems that the sundial has so many more features for less price.

nice. does the sundial have built in fans? also what is the difference between the nova extreme pro and the sundial? it seems that the sundial has so many more features for less price.

Yeah the Sundail has one fan in back...I have it on a 22inch tall tank and its a good light. I have a lot of LPS in the sand and SPS up high.

thanks for all the responses.

mr right- how is the fixture handling the sps? also does the sundial have independent switches for the actinic and daylight bulbs?

this fixture will be on a 12 inch deep tanks max

Back