SPS frags, fresh cut

picture.php

picture.php

Hi folks. If anyone is here.

I can do a monti pack. Leng Sy, Idaho grape, superman, reverse superman, booberry, Orange fire, spongides, cyphestrea... All over 5" some when larger. A pack with all of these for 150.

Smaller frags possible of setosa, tubbs staletta, pink birdsnest. Add these and it's 200.

Large yellow acro of unknown name, and myagi tort, add these at 250.

PM cell for new pics of interested. Porch pickup, contact free, in Oak Park.

Once I start going to the office more regular, I'll hit you up. I moved my office from Naperville to Oak Brook, so I'm a lot closer to Oak Park. This is all assuming, I can keep my tank doing well once I return to a normal work/life schedule. :lol:

I'm definitely here for ya. I don't recall exactly what it was but I know after my fire you helped me restock corals I was seeing to reaquire.

Any time.

Ostrow! Good to see you still kicking, wish my seahorses liked SPS so I could stop by.

Still got my little flameback angel by any chance?

-Wiz

Ostrow! Good to see you still kicking, wish my seahorses liked SPS so I could stop by.

Still got my little flameback angel by any chance?

-Wiz

Barely!!

Flameback angel? LoL! Apparently not. If I got one from you it would have been for my son's nano....the angel would have been long gone, and the nano gone when he went to college!

Barely!!

Flameback angel? LoL! Apparently not. If I got one from you it would have been for my son's nano....the angel would have been long gone, and the nano gone when he went to college!

Has it really been that long??? Wow time flies. I do remember now it was for your son's nano. Funny, I sold it to you when I was either headed to college or early into it, what a full circle that came to.

Pics and video for reference.

Monti frag pack (8 large pieces, Leng Sy, orange fire, Idaho Grape, Flower Petal, spongides, superman, mystic, Seasons greetings) for $150.

Add acros (Copps Pink dragon, myagi tort, tricolor nana, pink Cadillac) for a $300 pack.

Fresh cut.

20221216_160742.jpg
20221216_135828.jpg
20221216_135747.jpg

If some dick in Putnam comes through, I should have ballasts. Moonlights just waiting to pull trigger on the Bay.

Back