SPS nano tank

I don't know how to work that other websight of yours, but the tank looks great!

What is your equiptment list? What kind of matinence do you do on a regular basis? Fish load?

Thanks,
Whiskey

:thumbsup:

It is nice to see someone with a small nano tank grow SPS. I have talked to many LFS in my area and only one said it is possiable. You proved the others wrong.

hi guys, sorry for the late reply.

I am using 4 X 24w T5 for my nano. I have a sump which house a macro skimmer(taiwan made). lights running at 12 hrs. 2 X aquablue + (D&D), 1 D&D actinic pure & 1 aquablue special (ATI). I am running carbon thru filter bag in sump.

my blog will be frequently updated with pics and tips. Those ppl who are interested can follow up with my blog. Any queries can email me thru my blog also. Thanks!

I also have a nano for SPS.
Actually, my first ever saltwater tank. It took me 7 months of staring at rocks and sand and learning how to stabilize the water parameters, before I had the guts to buy corals. (Reefer Madness is where I got them, very, very pleased with their service.)
Of course being hard headed I did just the opposite of what I was told and started with SPS. It has been 3 months now since the first corals were introduced. All are healthy and growing(knock on wood).
I love my little box of water, but I can't wait to go bigger.

Back