Starting College, sadly selling tank

If anyone is going to p/u something from tippman this week and is going to Sunday's meeting and would mind p/u a few items from him and i can p/u from you at the meeting sunday, i would take:
2. ricordea - $15
8. single ric - $5

Nice dealing with you
I took the mushroom rock home and was concerned about the algae , so i fragged the shrooms and smashed the rock, in doing so i found an abundance of life, most of it went right into the tank: mini red and purple brittle stars, a large brittle star, a chiton and a whole bunh of things....that tank must have been great when it was set up

thanks, in its prime i was certainly proud of it. all the life that u found was native to the rock when i got it a couple years ago. Its aquacultured from FL and they ship it in water not newspaper or anything, so there was very little die off and my tank never even really had a true cycle.

I second the notion

I noticed that a rock was glued onto the larger piece of liverock. I ripped it off and got an added bonus of a few brittle stars underneath. The algae disappeared after a little manual ripping and then 48 hours with an emerald crab.

thanks again

Back