STOLEN from AZ Seabottom

Garage1217

GET OFF MY LAWN
Well I feel like I robbed him, Cannot beleive the prices! Sorry for the drama title. Just very happy with my purchases!

The zoa colony was only $15.00!!! I am not sure what they even are, very cool morph.

The Crocea was only $30.00!!!! Looks much better in person, lots of color that the camera does not capture.

newzoa.jpg

newcrocea.jpg

Here is one of my other recent finds, this small colony of yumas has amazing color! I got about 5-6 on a small rock, all about the size of a nickle from the $9.99 section at Pets Inc.

mushrooms.jpg

And this is just a nice picture of a neon candy that I got from Jesse. He rescued it from someplace, had 3 small heads in not so great shape. Now has a total of 5 heads, two ready to split!!!

neoncandy.jpg

Nice deals. I stole a couple wrasses from him a couple weeks ago. He actually told me I was stealing them :)

I tried to steal a used light fixture yesterday, but they wanted too much :(

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11360787#post11360787 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by GustavoAZ
I have yet to go there and see acutal livestock for sell. Does he have a pretty good selection?

He has a good one--it will be better in a couple of weeks. The coral display tanks were delivered this weekend, so those systems have to be plumbed and then cycled. I would say by the first of the year he will have an awesome selection.

He has a lot of zoa frags/rocks and rics in right now, and a few LPS. Still has a few smaller clams and a couple of larger ones.

Hey Jen, I sent Paul an email but haven't gotten one back. I was curious if he stocked vortech wetside assemblys?

I'm sending my gf to get some salt on Sat, I wish I could go but I have to work. I'll have her look at the zoos. She is hard to impress thou ;)

I don't think he stocks those but he should be able to get one in. He got one for me back in May.

I was in there the other day. I didn't see much livestock on display, but I'm sure there was stuff in the back.

I'm super happy with the 2 wrasses I got from him. They were in great condition the night I bought them (midnight madness), and they are doing very well. I bought a yellowstreaked fairy wrasse and an adult red coris wrasse for $30 each. I think I would call that a steal :)

Like Phil said, he can get them, but doesn't stock them. When did you email him? If it's been a few days, send him a PM on azfrag or call him, he's been having some email server issues, and not all have gone through--I sent him one the other day that didn't make it either.

^ right nice store.
^^What store with a "store front" won't special order items they may not carry regularly?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11361675#post11361675 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jerryz
lol mail order store front.

Are you talking about azsb being a mail order store front..? Man you have to go check the place out :) Anything I want that I do not see in the store "he is VERY well stocked now" if I let him know before 4pm, he always has it there the same day! Guy is serious about business.

Back