Store Hop - Sunday, May 6th

chrisaggie

Premium Member
Sunday, August 6th we will be holding a Store Hop! We will meet at the Bass Bro in Dania Beach at 8:30am in the back gravel parking lot. We have a 49 passenger bus (greyhound type) reserved. At 9:00 sharp we will leave and head out to our first store. During the day we will stop at 5 store for approximately an hour each and also stop for lunch. We will be back to Bass Pro by 7:00pm at the latest (most likely a little earlier. Our current line-up includes Eco Reef Aquarium, Reef Life, Reef Edge, and Coral Reef Farms. The 5th store will be posted shortly. This is FREE to all club members!!! Currently we have over 30 spots still open on the bus. Please post here or email me at chrisaggie@yahoo.com with your name and phone number if you would like to attend. I think we'll have a lot of fun visiting stores and chatting about tanks all day.

Chris

I am extremely interested in going on this. I'm moving home(weston) for summer and would like to get to know some more of the fish stores down there. I'll be living there for 3 months before moving back to orlando. Is there any way a non-member could go on the trip? otherwise I guess I'll have to get a membership!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9812443#post9812443 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by macawmagic
I am extremely interested in going on this. I'm moving home(weston) for summer and would like to get to know some more of the fish stores down there. I'll be living there for 3 months before moving back to orlando. Is there any way a non-member could go on the trip? otherwise I guess I'll have to get a membership!

I would like to give the members at least a few days to respond. If the bus is not filled by then we will open it up to non-members, friends, etc.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9814637#post9814637 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by davester1
a parking lot full
reef geeks waiting for the bus
3 months too early
lmao i can see it now

just wondering if there are any spots open for non-members. I'd really be interested in attending this, maybe my dad also.

Back