Stores in the tampa area

Reeferguy34

In Memoriam
Tomo I might be heading to busch gardens Tomo, I am from Orlando. Any stores close to busch gardens worth going to?

If you are pressed for time Go to creative aquariums and corals and fins both 15- 20 min from bush gardens. If you have more time go to fish and other itchey stuff and coral coral 35 -40min from bush gardens. We have some very good local stores. What are you looking for?

Cool. What are your favorite places it orlando? I have only been to world wide corals. I have wanted to go to coral fanatics but never had the chance.

Enjoy yourself in tampa.

I'm over in Tampa pretty often actually between family and
The theme park. World wide corals is nice. But check out lbacorals.net they are owned by forum member in Orlando (I won't say the name but if you do a little searching it's easy to find). I believe the store is called salt lifers, great store. Aquaria studio and ocean blue are both owned by the same guy. Ocean blue has sweet reef savvy tanks and pretty good corAls. Ocean blue is in winter park about 5-10 mins away is 4 rivers BBQ go eat there if your around. Ocean direct in longwood and has super great prices. I just picked up a rock of darth mauls for a steal. Every once in a while they get some specialty corals. If you come this way shoot me a pm. I can get more info on our local stores.

Is there some kind of directory of the stores in the Tampa area? Im getting somewhat of an idea of the stores that are down there but its all kind of a pain to have to find the name of the store in these posts then research the locations etc. Is there a link with a list of these stores and their locations?

Is there some kind of directory of the stores in the Tampa area? Im getting somewhat of an idea of the stores that are down there but its all kind of a pain to have to find the name of the store in these posts then research the locations etc. Is there a link with a list of these stores and their locations?
Go to tbrc's local sponsors to get names and addresses, coral corral isant on there though and there worth checking out

Back