Stuff for sale/tearing tank down

svynx

I'm shutting my main tank down (no, not getting out of the hobby). Between two salt tanks, the WRX, and life, I'm spreading what little money I have too thin. Plus, with everything that is going on, I really don't have time to enjoy the tank. The mantis tank at work gets attention everyday, so that one will stay. Anyway, in about 2 weeks hopefully, I'll have a few things to give away/sell. I'm not going to list prices yet, but I'm not stopping people from making offers. I also will not post this in the for sale forum, since I'd like to keep this local. A number of the coral, and a few of the equipment pieces came from you guys (and gals), and I'd like to keep it that way.

Here's what is for sale that I know of:
55 gallon RR tank from TFP (Perfecto I think)
Standard 20 gallon with 2 drilled holes (bulkheads included)
New 75 gallon tank, undrilled
2" of sand (I'll prewash it)
Unknown amount of rock
Nova Extreme Pro HO T5 48" (old bulbs)
Older model Octo 100-110 modded
Mag 7 (started using it on 3/6)
Aqualifter

There are a number of corals, some of which will be going into the mantis tank, and others that will be traded/sold/given away. I'll make a list of everything in the next few days and post it.
Joel

Sorry I haven't been on here lately to update with lists/pictures. I had a powerlifting competition today, so I was too busy to get things ready. I'll have them up tomorrow.
Armani4o3: someone is purchasing a number of the corals on Tuesday. I will post the list of corals that are left over then.

What was your total at the meet? I'm almost ready to attempt my 1000 for squat, dead, and bench.

I was a little conservative. I got 837 total. I was going to push for 900, but felt that since it was my first sanctioned 3 lift meet, I'd rather get 9 out of 9 than pushing and not getting one. Pretty much just stage experience. But I did get a PR in DL. And I could have gone a little more. Might go to the meet in December. All depends on what my totals are then.

OK. Update on tank. No pics yet. I still haven't gone home yet, but as soon as I do I'll get some pics up. I'll start with equipment since some/possibly all the coral will be gone on Tuesday. And then I'll post what is left over.

I was a little conservative. I got 837 total. I was going to push for 900, but felt that since it was my first sanctioned 3 lift meet, I'd rather get 9 out of 9 than pushing and not getting one. Pretty much just stage experience. But I did get a PR in DL. And I could have gone a little more. Might go to the meet in December. All depends on what my totals are then.

Nice lifting! If I could get my squat and bench numbers up I'd consider competing in my weight/age group. What programs are you running? I've got a few that really helped me - just starting a new one from Lyle McDonald in about two weeks to get cut up for the summer.

first two pics

first two pics

Here are the two things that will be for sale that I have in the mantis tank. If you want the skimmer, sadly you'll have to wait until the reef tank is shut down so I can transfer the skimmer from that. The two clowns have been together for about 6 months now. They are misbar ocellaris clowns. $10 each, or $15 for both (originally $17 each). The skimmer is a meshwheel modded Octopus 100. I'll take $70 for it (bought for $169).
IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

I know I keep saying that I'll have pics up of the other stuff. Look again tonight and they will be up. I haven't been home since Friday. Thought I'd go home last night, but decided not to.

Ok. Here are a few more pics of things. I need to go through my back closet and pull some random things out, but I'll do that at a later time. As always, livestock first, then the equipment. All offers will be considered within reason.

Tank: 55 gallon RR w/corner overflow $100 (originally $169)

IMG_0920.jpg

Stand: DIY made out of 2x4's and 2x6's, skinned with plankwood. Tile top was never grouted. Heavy as sin. Tear the top off and put something much bigger on it and it will hold. Make an offer.

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

Light: 48" Nova Extreme Pro. Needs new bulbs, but works great. $175

IMG_0921.jpg

Frag tank: drilled 20 gallon long. Will include bulkheads, racks (if you want them), return pump (unknown model), and a 70k MH light (bulb used about 1 month) $50

IMG_0917.jpg

Sump: 75 gallon tank with DIY dividers $75

Extra 75 gallon tank: nothing special, black trim $75

There will be other things as I find them. I'll post the livestock later this week.

I have a:
yellow tang: $15
target (green) mandarin: $10
2 3 stripe damsels: $5 for both
unknown amount of rock. No idea where it's from. Rock would be first come first serve, with a price negotiated at that point. I don't have a scale, so your luck.

I have a few Koralia's, but I need to double check which ones.

I have a:
yellow tang: $15
target (green) mandarin: $10
2 3 stripe damsels: $5 for both
unknown amount of rock. No idea where it's from. Rock would be first come first serve, with a price negotiated at that point. I don't have a scale, so your luck.

I have a few Koralia's, but I need to double check which ones.

I'll take the mandarin.

Ok. I need to post this so not only I know, but everyone else knows. Some things are spoken for:

coral - bigtony - I will post what is left over after he has taken what he wants - armoni4o3 gets first dibs on the sps
clowns - bigtony
frag tank - bigkodiak
koralias - bigkodiak
spare 75 - bigkodiak?
mandarin - ncnbilly
tang - bigtony
rock - khusson
rubble rock - 2turtles - will be contacting you about this. not sure how much you are looking for/not sure how much I have

Stuff still available:
tank
skimmer
stand
light
Mag 9 (9.5?)
Iwaki 30RLT Return Pump $75

As I gather more things, I'll post it. I know I have more.

coral - bigtony - all sold
clowns - bigtony - sold
frag tank - bigkodiak - empty and ready to be cleaned before pickup
koralias - bigkodiak
spare 75 - bigkodiak?
mandarin - ncnbilly
tang - bigtony - sold
rock - khusson
rubble rock - 2turtles - will be contacting you about this. not sure how much you are looking for/not sure how much I have

Stuff still available:
tank
skimmer
stand
light
Mag 9 (9.5?)
Iwaki 30RLT Return Pump $75

As I gather more things, I'll post it. I know I have more.

frag tank - bigkodiak - empty and ready to be cleaned before pickup (50)
koralias - bigkodiak
spare 75 - bigkodiak? (75)
mandarin - ncnbilly (10)
rock - khusson
rubble rock - 2turtles
sump - bigtony? (75)

Stuff still available:
tank (100)
skimmer (70)
stand (make offer)
light (175)
Mag 950 (70)
Iwaki 30RLT Return Pump (75)

To all who have said that you want something, please PM me and let me know what your schedule is looking like. It looks like I will be able to be at Matt's on Sunday, so I could bring things there if needed.

No talk about power lifting or you all are moving my tanks...

What is the skimmer rated for? I may be interested.

Back