Stuff for sale

syrinx

Hey I have a few things to get dwn the road. First off I have a ETSS-evolution 500 skimmer-Its comes with the remote collection/auto shut off- no floods or overflows! Works with a 900to1200GPH pump according to website- but I have no pump for it. Retails for 400 bucks- this is used and 100$.

I also have a 55 gallon tank with a geotz build light oak stand and canopy. This is for someone wanting to do a little work and cheap out. could use a sand and poly on canopy top and a good interior painting of the isdie of the stand-and this would be a great stand. It is furniture grade. I used to sell the stand and canopy alone for 400 bucks-100bucks. This is more for freshwater or no sump because the stand has doors on the end, and shelves and mirrors in the middle- which makes a spum pretty challanging. Will include 4 ft strip light and a few other items. Like I said its rough in some ways- but a opportunity for the more desire than money crowd.

I also have a chiller- I will need to look- I think it is a 1/10hp. I have never used it- bought it from a club member who it trustworthy- we will test before sale. 100bucks-(half for jack) I will get more info on model etc if there is any intrest.

I also have a 65 gallon tank- its like 3 or 4 years old- needs a good cleaning off of coraline- as is-65$ if I clean it up $80.

I literally do not have a camera, so if you are interested you will have to check it out. I will give honest descriptions- as I said this is used stuff. I can take cell phone pix and text though if desired. WIll consider trades as well.

Hey not to bad. Got divorced and such- which has worked out well. Kind of thinning stuff down thinking of a move to chicago, then perhaps overseas. What about you? Hopefully we will sell that chiller and go out!

My D goes through friday and i'm doing the same afterwards. a little walkabout for a couple months then back to this dang hobby

Back