Stunning Flame Angel

myerst2

Check this stunning Flame angel from Christmas Island. If only this flame was under my tree this Christmas. Fish from blueharbor. T
Picture10-2.png

sedor

I bet hes one of those that takes the DSLR camera to the LFS and spends the morning snapping pics :) Beautiful angel!

Pimps

Great pic, I've been eyeing up that fish as the next resident for my 35g! It will be a birthday present next weekend woot! :bounce3:

Last time I looked LA has got a few flame angels from Christmas Island. BTW awesome looking fish. That picture makes me want to get one asap. But next on my list is a Red sea Regal Angel.

Ian

I <3 Corals!

SDguy

Fish heads unite!
Premium Member
I recently received a Christmas island flame as a house warming gift from a good friend. Let me tell you, the coolest thing about these is that the forehead has a fuchsia/violet glow to it. The strangest thing I have ever seen. In fact, you can almost see it in that picture...

Korrine

You could get a ticket!!
wow very very beautiful fish.

I'd love to get an angel. I'm afraid it may turn on my coral or future corals :( I keep going back and fourth.

Cantonesefish

with active cooling
I recently received a Christmas island flame as a house warming gift from a good friend. Let me tell you, the coolest thing about these is that the forehead has a fuchsia/violet glow to it. The strangest thing I have ever seen. In fact, you can almost see it in that picture...

What? No pics!?

thrillreefer

Flames are beautiful fish, and this is a nice specimen. Mine looks beautiful as well, probably from the varied diet of MY CORALS that he's been enjoying. I've had him in a 30 gallon for about a year (a bit irresponsible, forgive me) and is nice a fat, but has become more and more of a coral nipper as he's grown. So I finally just spent 4 hours today tearing the rockwork down, catching him and moving to the sump and then rebuilding. Can't wait to see the recovery begin. Beautiful fish, but with a price