Stupid Question

fareforce

Premium Member
So I am getting ready to start my new tank build thread, but I am not sure which form to put it in. I am building my own massive stand (approx 8 feet wide), so I guess I could put it in the DIY forum, but at the same time the main tank will only be 75 gallons so I could put it here, although I am not really new to the hobby. I will have a 50 gallon sump, so does that mean I could run with the big boys in the large reef forum since my total volume will be 125? I am sure it could go other places, but what do you guys think? Where would the best place be to put it?

I would place it in reef discousion. The large reef tank forum is for those that have water volumes of 180 or more.

It would go here or the DIY IMO. As there may be a lot of new reefers that could benefit from the build.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12222134#post12222134 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kayne_21
Wait... how about the midrange tank forum! Oh wait... we don't have one :(

LOL.. I agree.. I think there should be a forum just for people wanting to log the progress on their tank builds.

./agree - i posted that suggestion in the suggestion forum - I would love a build forum where i can just browse setups.

Back