Suggestions 200 FOWLR

INCEPTION7

Hello All,

I need some help with my tank. Right now the occupants are Volitans Lionfish, Sapo Puffer, Emperor Angel, Harlequin Tusk and Naso. I am having problems with aggression. The Angel chases the tusk, the tusk chases the Naso and the puffer just nipped a peice of the Emperors Fin off while waiting to be fed. Should I take out the puffer? The emperor? Any cool ideas for the ultimate 200 Fowlr?

Dump the Emporer and puffer. My experience has found the Emperor to be one of the nastiest angels out there and I have a tankfull of large angels. My personal favorite is my Scribbled angel. Not aggressive but definitely bold enough to hold his own. I have a huma trigger that gets along very well and is also a model citizen. he also happens to have an unusual look which adds to the tank. My blonde naso is the least aggressive fish I have and is definitely at the bottom of the pecking order, even with smaller fish.

10" blue face angel, 9" blue ring angel, 8" queen angel, 6" scribbled angel, 6" naso, 5" yellow tang, 4" singapore angel, 3" huma trigger.

I think he was talking about Inceptions pecking order :)
Regardless, that is a very cool stalking order you have niles. How many of those fish have you had since juvis?

Inception, have you tried moving your rock structure around?

Back