Sump questions

ReefyRoss

Hey guys! So I just got a new set up to upgrade from my 10 gallon, a Red Sea 250, and looking for tips on my sump set up. I have the skimmer already, but what else should I prioritize in there? I'm looking into filter rollers and maybe an algae scrubber. Anyone have advice on what's worked best for them long term? Also any plumbing tips for a first timer lol.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pic of your sump will help

01ad2a801fbd0ee2619fb7684cdb2c5d.jpg

Sorry for the late response! Here it is

don't forget heaters. will a roller fit? if not seems like it's already setup for socks. left of the socks you could add a small fuge with chaeto?

don't forget heaters. will a roller fit? if not seems like it's already setup for socks. left of the socks you could add a small fuge with chaeto?

So from what I've seen on YouTube, you can take out the little stand that's there for the socks and put the roller there haha. I honestly might just roll with socks, but wanted to see if the rollers were worth the work I would have to do for it to fit haha. And I have a couple heaters ready, I was gonna put them in the same compartment as skimmer. And I thought the same thing about the one to the left of the sock holders, only thing is it seems blocked off from the rest of the sump.

Back