Sump/Refuge with tank already setup??

sure as long as you can get it in your stand. i added both sump and refugium while my tank was set up. I drilled my tank while it was set up but thats a pain in the

I would definately like to make my own out of a 10g tank. or something like that. I wouldn't spend $250 usd on it.

a 10g is a little small though for a 75g...are you planning on incorporating a refugium too or just the sump with baffles?

i dont' have a 75g...I have a 35g....and only need a 10-14g sump with refuge incorporated into, if it's possible

i'm sure you could do it...it may be a little tight though...but yeah, the plumbing will be the same as in the pics i posted above...be sure that your overflow box is rated higher than your return pump and drill that ever-important siphon break! i bought my stuff at my local HD b/c its only 1/4 mile from me lol...just eyeball how you want your overflow line to run and you'll know what kind of fittings you'll need...i bought
(1) female 1" coupler,
(3) 90º 1" bends,
(1) 6ft clear vinyl tubing on the next aisle over from the PVC (7/8" i think),
(1) barbed 90º fitting for the tube (1/2" male threads on the other end),
(1) 90º reducing angle (1/2" female threaded on one end, 1" pipe on the other)
(1) 10-12ft section of 1" PVC
(1) small can of Oatey PVC cement
**you can see all these pieces in the pictures**

after you cement the pieces, be sure to wait a while then run fresh water through it for a few minutes at least to rid any toxic fumes/chemicals :D

nah...it sounds waaay more difficult than it is i promise...ive NEVER done anything with plumbing and was finished, up and running within a couple of hours!

lol yeah i already did...i only put them in temporarily to ease the overflow line's water agitation until i could get to the HD again and get another fitting to extend the overflow PVC further down into the sump

Back