Sump Water Height / Skimmer

Antman

Hello all I have a Deep Blue Promaxx R100 sump ( same as eshopp )
First chamber is filter sock/ skimmer /next is fuge ( i also have brs mini reactor)/ third return
Not sure If i am doing something wrong but none of the chambers stay same water height with evaporation . I know the RO 110 skimmer works best with 6 to 8 " of water ....is there a way to keep my first chamber same water height or will i need to get an ATO to optmize the skimmer .

Hello all I have a Deep Blue Promaxx R100 sump ( same as eshopp )
First chamber is filter sock/ skimmer /next is fuge ( i also have brs mini reactor)/ third return
Not sure If i am doing something wrong but none of the chambers stay same water height with evaporation . I know the RO 110 skimmer works best with 6 to 8 " of water ....is there a way to keep my first chamber same water height or will i need to get an ATO to optmize the skimmer .

The center chambers on that sump should stay the same unless your flow to the display is changing. It looks like the level should be no higher and no lower the the slots at the top of the weir. This assuming the water level in the return section is below the level of those slots. Either way, an ATO would be advisable.

Back