Swap!

Kreeger1

KING LEAR
Thanks for hosting the swap Cora guys, it was a good time and worth the trip. Congrats for the great turn out too.
Erik

That was my first swap. I was very impressed. Just need to finish this build so I can start filling it up with corals. It was nice being able to talk to alot of vendors & other reefers. There are some amazing coral and people associated with CORA, we are very lucky.

It was also my first swap and I really wasn't sure what to expect. I got a bunch of stuff at very reasonable prices. I can't wait to go to another.

It was a good time. Always like seeing everyone I don't get to see very often. Thanks to everyone for coming out. Hopefully everyone was able to find at least one gem to add to their tank.

I very much enjoyed the swap. Thanks for putting it on. Love making the trip down to Columbus and I will be doing so again this weekend to watch my Buckeyes! Go Bucks!

I'm late to the thread but wanted to say thanks again to CORA best frag swaps I go to guys. And thank you to my local guys who gave me some great deals. And also to Serdar and Phishy Business for the great deals he gave me. Reaffirms to me why I buy most everything from there!

Second that on the good deals available at the swap. My 120 wasn't quite ready to stock at the time of the swap this year. Im definitely going to be ready for next year!

Back