talked to ewthegreat (eric) today

Status
Not open for further replies.
this isnt about the skimmer cup signature....i'm bent out of shape because i'm assuming the mods changed it and not ewg...
someone changed his signature to personally degrade him. If you ask me thats a douche bag move in my book!!! i hope the person who changed it gets Banned and i hope their tank chashes!!1 thanks how mad i am

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12927335#post12927335 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gsellers1245
i'm bent out of shape because i'm assuming the mods changed it and not ewg...

Assume

:)

OK, no one else is able to hack his account and change his sig to "I'm a douche bag, spam me:(his email)" except for a mod or admin. Thats also a violation of the privacy agreement of the website.

thats 5:18 of my life that i will never get back.
Brian, i personally want to know what happened so if you could pm me thats great if not let the whole TBRC know unless i'm missing somehting.

Thats exactly what Eric said when I spoke to him around 1:30 in person. Hes working on creating another forum so that maybe we can avoid unnecessary BS like this.

thats true. it is our assumption that it was changed by someone else. normally people do not choose to degrade themselves and broadcast personal information all in one shot. oddly, it happened in his signature which was the issue in the first place. maybe, he did it. i know him too and plan to ask.

if all of this was sparked by a complaint about a signature that really seems harsh.(kicking him out) i have no idea if things happened behind the scenes and once again i'll ask him. regardless, i understand the "inviting store concept". if they want him out of the store they have that right. it just seems wrong to insult and violate privacy while shoving him out the door.(calling him a db and inviting the public to spam his personal email address).

jm2c, but i think we should all be in agreement on that much.

Brad, you can either get past this, or you can let it continue to eat at you. One thing that will not happen, however, are continued attacks on RC. If you wish to start another forum, that is absolutely your right. However, don't talk about another forum while on RC, and we promise we will not go to some new forum and promote RC.

gsellers, that is classic TV! I guess I am too old.

all everyone wants to know is WHY? WHY was his signature changed to the degradation of his character. He said he didnt change it. the subject just keeps getting changed. Was it a mod who changed it, because nobody else has access to his account when he is banned except for mods and admin. If a mod did change it step up otherwise we want some answers. we are just standing up for one of our own...someone that shares a common bond with us....fish tanks.....come on let us know whats going on. PM or not just let us know

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12927600#post12927600 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gsellers1245
all everyone wants to know is WHY? WHY was his signature changed to the degradation of his character. He said he didnt change it. the subject just keeps getting changed. Was it a mod who changed it, because nobody else has access to his account when he is banned except for mods and admin. If a mod did change it step up otherwise we want some answers. we are just standing up for one of our own...someone that shares a common bond with us....fish tanks.....come on let us know whats going on. PM or not just let us know

+1

gsellers, what is the point? No matter what is said, there are minds already made up.

I have left this open to try to get some resolution so people can move on. If the member in question has decided not to return to RC, I see little profit in continuing to debate this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back