Tank and equipment for sale.

gar732

First up is a deep blue 60g rimless frag tank and stand. $250
AI vega black housing. $180
AI director. $40
Bubble magnus doser bnib $200
And last for now is a full spectrum diy led fixture in an aquaticlife 36" mh housing. It has room for T5s on either side of the 20" black anodized heatsink. It comes with all drivers, fans, LEDs, and typhon controller all installed in the housing. Just have to finish up some wiring. This is all brand new stuff just never finished up the fixture because my tank upgrade never happened. $200 for all of it. I'll try to get pics posted tomorrow or I can text pics too. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks.

Dang brodda... well hope you are not done and out. Post up pics of the 36" fixture as I may just take it form ya. Was going to get another Radion but I miss my LED/T5 Combo fixture from back in the day.

Thanks.

Dang brodda... well hope you are not done and out. Post up pics of the 36" fixture as I may just take it form ya. Was going to get another Radion but I miss my LED/T5 Combo fixture from back in the day.

Thanks.

Not done but downsizing all my unused reef stuff and rethinking my system a bit. Trying to simplify things a bit.

All PM's replied.

I'm having trouble posting pics. If anyone is interest in pics please pm me so I can text the to you. Thanks.

I want to move this stuff out I'm reducing prices.

Tank and stand. $225
AI vega. $160
Bubble Magnus doser. $180
Diy led fixture. $175

Prices reduced:
$200 firm for tank and stand
$150 firm for vega color.

If anyone has questions or wants additional pics just let me know, thanks.

I've purchased pretty much my entire set up from gar. Very happy, as I'm sure you would be. Someone buy this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks man, I really though this would go quickly it really is a nice tank and the AI stuff always used to go fast. Oh well, it's available until I post otherwise for anyone who comes across this thread.

Jonah, how are the clowns doing?

Clowns are doing great! Thanks, I've beaten my algae problems and the tank is really starting to look good. I set up a biocube for my daughter in her room, so... you raising clowns still?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back