Tank and remaining equipment for sale

tangwang

Been trying to get out of the hobby for awhile now, and still have some stuff to get rid of-

Getting out of the hobby for good, due to lack of time. I need to get rid of the 125. Looking for $900, obo. The setup includes:
- AGA 72" 125 with built-in mega-flow overflow boxes, and custom solid oak 4-door extra tall stand, with matching 5-door canopy (4 on the fron, and the top lifts up).

-Dual pump Euroreef Recirc skimmer (It was the old CS-8 model, but I added a Sedra 9000 recirc pump in addition to the Sedra 5000 feed pump) $350, obo

-Huge custom acrylic sump with built in Top-off valve, $150, obo

- full top-off system, and nice 30g poly RO topoff container $50, obo

-5 stage RO/DI filtration Setup$75, obo

-Icecap 660 VHO Ballast with 72" VHO actinic bulbs, $125, obo

-Collection of misc Seachem and ESV Supplements $25, obo

-Custom media reactor which I use as a denitrator, but could be used for any media, holds a couple gallons of media, I belive, $100, obo

-A little over a fifty pounds of Ridiculous Coraline covered live rock, does have a few aiptaisia, [b[$125, obo[/b]

-African Gold-Spotted RabbitFish, Maroon Clown, Variegated Rabbitfish, 2 PJ Cardinals, Yellow Tang, Tomini Tang, all for $100, obo

-A ton of Hermits and Snails

-There is probably a ton of stuff I forgot to list, but this is off the top of my head

Obviously, I need to get rid of the remaining livestock first.
I will post pics of everything sometime tomorrow after I find my camera...

Pm me with any questions.

ALSO, IF SOMEONE WANTS TO BUY THIS AS A COMPLETE SETUP, i CAN GIVE YOU A PACKAGE DEAL

Going through stockpiled supplies in the garage, I have also alot of odds and ends, as well as supplements to get rid of.. EVERYTHING HAS GOT TO GO. I dont need anything left over...

I have a couple Reef Pack Fundamentals kits, $5 each

Instant Ocean 10g mix x 3 $3 each

1 micron prefolter cartridges x 20 $1 each

Black Diamond carbon 1.87L x 1 $10, obo

Seahem matrix carbon 250ml x 1 $4

Tropic Marin Bio Calcium 18oz x 2 $10 ea, obo

Ecophos caorse 500ml x 1 $17

PURA Complete 32 oz x 1 $15

PURA Phoslock 1lb x 1 $20

Icecap 430 ballast, unknown if it works, $35

Sunpaq 65w 10k pc bulb x 2 $20 ea, obo

via aqua titanium heater 250w $20

eheim 3582 twin feeder $40, obo

Also have a ton more stuff, as well as a nano setup,but will list later have to run...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13753812#post13753812 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tangwang
In Bartow Jay, its Matt, do you still have my#?

I thought that might be you. Yeah, I still have your number. I'll give you a call.

Sorry for the late replies- ended up having to spend mon-fri out of town last week, if I didnt reply to a pm, please let me know ;)

I also have

Pinpoint Salinity Monitor- $75
Milwuakee PH controller/monitor- $50

Last edited:
Icecap and vho bulbs is sold, crabs and snails are gone, and the liverock is sold.

New adds-

Reeflux 10k 250w SE MH, NIB x 2 - $40 ea, obo
Radium 20k 250w MH, NIB x 1 - $60, obo
Reeflux 12k 250w SE MH used less than a month x 1 $20
AquaC Nano great condtn $99, obo

I'm just listin stuff as I come across it, and get a chance....

Also, jst make me an offer on the fish. I found another Icecap660, but unsure what its state is, as I have no way to test it...

Back