Tank Breakdown/ Charity auction

2 fire shrimp
Starry Blenny
Yellow tailed damsel
Various cleanup crew, Nassarius snails, hermits, etc"¦ (feed them, the snails will appear)
90# live rock
True percula clown
Clown goby (only fish that doesn't eat New Spectrum pellets"¦ loves 5 star reef bar!)
Bicolor blenny
Discrete sixline wrasse (very cool looking fish) Eats *small* pellets just fine
Red banded shrimp goby and pistol shrimp (I haven't seen this pair for a few weeks but the substrate continues to be moved)
Various softies, etc. (30 gallon tank only) Candy cane coral, various zoas, etc.

Equipment:
2-Vortech MP40Ws
1- 48" Orbit Extreme Pro T5 HQI light w/moon blue and white moon lights) Comes with extra led module
1- 125 gallon Coralife Skimmer
1- 30 gallon fuge/sump
RIO 1700+ pump (used for water changes)
RIO pump (not sure what model) in fuge
Hang on Aquafuge refugium (Coralife light used on this)
Pinpoint Nitrate Monitor
Pinpoint Calcium Monitor
Pinpoint wireless thermometer
Pinpoint pH monitor (with additional brand new probe still in box)
Overflow box (CPR aquatics?)
B-Ionic Calcium buffer system (2 part: 1 alkalinity, 2 calcium) large containers approx. ¾ full
Typhoon 5 stage 75psi RO/DI filter (replacement cartridges normally run $60 for a set of 4) Membrane only needs to be replaced every 4 years. (I believe it has been replaced once)
LCD TDS monitor
Coralife UV sterilizer (not used in this sytem) Only used for a few months
Aquazone Plus 200 Ozone generator (Red Sea)
Coralife shutoff valve kit (never used)
Coralife Pro salt No Spill 75' hose (doesn't work up a full flight of stairs, but should be good for less elevation)
Modded Aquaclear filter (now a cheato factory!) I use a small Coralife light on top separated by plastic.
30 gallon tank (replacement plastic drip trays sold at Fish Factory in Bristol for approx. $28) and stand
72 gallon bowfront tank and stand
24" T5 Aquatic Life light (24 hour programmable) I replaced moon light with Ecoxotic stunner blue stunner strip
2-12.5" stunner strips for 72 gallon tank (provides a great look at night)
Various other equipment, nets, filters, Rubbermaid buckets, hoses, chemicals"¦

Last chance here. Auction ends Fri at 9 PM

Still great prices on 2 MP40s, a MP10, 48" light fixture, 72 gallon bowfront and healthy fish.

Pick-up on Sat

zooty, im still confused on how u bid on an item? do u bid on this site, or dvrc? do you have direct link to the bidding page?

zooty, im still confused on how u bid on an item? do u bid on this site, or dvrc? do you have direct link to the bidding page?

The link is the first link in my first post of this thread. That takes you to the CFC auction forum. Each auction item has its own thread. You can bid on the item in the thread (you need to have a DVRC log-in name).

there are about 26 items up for auction so make sure you check the 2nd page of the forum.

Good luck!

I would like to bid on a few of the items and signed up for a login...it's been a few hours, do you know how long it will take until i'm able to log onto the site?

thanks! :)

I would like to bid on a few of the items and signed up for a login...it's been a few hours, do you know how long it will take until i'm able to log onto the site?

thanks! :)

I just approved a couple. Send me a PM if you still aren't in.
We are getting slammed with spammers so we have to manually approve new log-ins

Back