Tank Breakdown Sale -- Not the Display Tank :)

RonMidtownStomp

You can edit this?
I am breaking down the 100 gallon tank that's part of the system in the garage, at least for the summer. I love the new frag tank and I was able to get almost everything in there. I have a few big things for sale that won't fit in the display tank.

Priced to sell as I want to stop paying to light 500W of light for a mostly empty tank.

Green Slimer colony 6"+ 5-6 main branches - $30
Lime in the Sky colony 7 branches 4"+ - $30
Idaho Grape Colony big - $15
Paletta Blue Tip Colony, 6+ branches - $30
Digi Colony 3"+ - $20
Hydnopora - it was dying back but has been doing fine for about a year. It should be trimmed up to look good. $20
10 brownies - $5/each
5 heads of frogspawn - $20

If I have to take pictures of it, the price doubles :)

A lot of it, you can have the rocks they're on. I could probably sell a few more rocks, too at $2/lb. I have the annoying but not particularly harmful planaria that I'm working on getting more creatures to gobble up.

Thanks,
Ron

All, I'm available this evening, just give me a ring and let me know you're coming 916.719.8607

I'd love to turn this tank off tonight. I'm busy the next three evenings, but also available during the day tomorrow.

Ron

Lime in the Sky sold. Everything is pretty much available until someone either Paypals me or calls and says they're coming over.

And I won't even double the price :)

2834965470038763404S600x600Q85.jpg

Green Slimer Colony listed above. $30

2170947830038763404S600x600Q85.jpg

Giant cap colony $30 or chunks for $10.

Perfect spot is where the 30 k lokani is. :D
lol..I found a spot!!! Had to move my mini colony of Crayola Plana:) I'm meeting up with Mark on Thurs. for the PPT and a few others. May have to sell some corals, but the 30k will be one of the ones I keep:) If you don't have a piece in a few months pm me...

You pm Kim?

By the way, Thanks Ron... All the sps colonies I got from you are doing great. Lime in the Sky looks awesome..

Hey Chris let me know if you ever want to sell a frag off that lime in the sky, I would be interested :)

Hey Kent,

Sure, I'll pm you when I decide to frag it, which probably will be fairly soon. If it grows another inch in either direction it's going to run into my other corals:)

Back