Tank Breakdown

UWUALineman

Hey guys, I am breaking down my tank and just noticed there was a local club in my area. The tank is located in Coshocton, and have assorted LPS, and SPS with a few large colonies to get rid of. Its a 210G which was mostly SPS. Also a frag tank with quite a few different frags available. Frags and other coral are 5 bucks and up. some nice pieces and looking to move all of my coral and livestock. Coral and rock going first. Any questions feel free to ask or PM.

Just putting this out there, but maybe on the next meeting we take a trip to coshocton to take a look at what he has and maybe help him out?

Jaye? Mike?

Let me know if anyone is interested in pictures or whatever you need information about or looking for. I will be out throughout most of the week for deer season and duck hunting so next week I will be following up on this. Appreciate any interest.

A lot!.
Miami Orchid Colony (I cut off of rock with algae and on fresh frag plug. Really nice piece)
Red Planet
Blue Milli Colony
Acro Colony
Monti's
Zoos
Acans
Scoly
Huge Candy Cane Colony
ETC. Livestock has to go before equipment. Prices are in the thread on CORA. Any questions PM me or post here.

I just got 4 pieces from Josh last night and whoever wants some nice colonies for a great price better get there ASAP. Don't waite for picts just make arrangements and go see as you'll find more than he has listed.

Thanks Bill.
I tried to get one with my Droid but it came out horrible under the LED's.
I will snap one tomorrow once I get the wife's camera.

Last of my coral up in a package deal to expedite the process.
Montipora Spongoda colony with rock
Reef Koi Red Cyphastrea
Monti Caps
Pocillipora Frags and colony.
ORA Elkhorn frag
ORA Scripps
A few acans including a micro acan colony (purchase from Roklem)
Blood Red Chalice (purchased from Hollback)
Frogspawn Green w/ Purple and few pieces of purple
Scoly
Small chalice from Phishy.
small piece of hollywood stunner chalice. 1 or 2 eyes
Small pink chalice

Other small coral here and there.
225 For it all.
e0da0ddb-1.jpg

DSC_0311.jpg

Montipora Spongode Colony with rock only in this picture.
e5e9e95c.jpg

Other coral are not pictured but all will go with this package

I may have a halide reflector. I know I have a GEO Kalk Reactor. A small Reef Octopus Cone skimmer. Bout it just thinking off hand. Everything else is gone.

Back