Tank + Equipment for Sale

rleechb

So I finally got all the corals out of the house. So it's time to part things out. I'll ship, but only at the buyer's expense. Otherwise, pickup in fremont:

-58G Oceanic tank/stand/canopy/sump - $250
Tank is very clean, no scratches or anything. Back is painted black, not reef ready. Nice oceanic stand, with a custom matching canopy. Canopy has been drilled. There are 4 small fans on the sides, and 2 in the back. Fans have molex connectors, and come with ac adapters (which has voltage adjusters, so you can manually change fan speeds)

Sump has 2 baffles. I didn't have it under the sump, so you'll have to find a way to get it in the stand (should fit though).

Btw, I paid $400 for the canopy alone.

Picture056.jpg

Picture057.jpg

Picture055-2.jpg

Lifereef overflow - $80
Absolute best HOB overflow. Not a single overflow/leak in the 4 years that I've been using them.

MSX160 skimmer - $200
Nice marine solutions skimmer with a Sicce pump. Pulls tons of air. Mesh modded. Comes with a sheet of PF4 flatback enkamat. Have the original box, as well.

NW160XtremeL.jpg

Sulfur denitrator - $100
Made out of a precision marine fluidized reactor. Maxijet 1200 for circulation, and a minijet for feed. Nice and solid. Kept my nitrates at 0 (and I fed very heavily). Comes full of sulfur media.

Eheim 1046 - $35
Eheim 1250 - $60 (brand new, in box. Has never touched water)

Tunze Nanostream 6025 - $40
Tunze Nanostream 6045 - $60

These have been modded. Tons of flow. I've got 2 6025's, and 2 6045's.

Tunze Nanostream 6025, no magnet/clip - $20

Ocean Runner 2500 - $30
A bit touchy on startup, but runs great. Probably needs some good cleaning.

Heaters:
$8 bucks each. Stealth and ebo jager heaters.

TLF Phosban reactor - $25

Medium Magfloat - $5

Kent Pro Glass scraper, with 5 refill blades - $10

3 part solution - $15
Tons of calcium/mag/alk from 2 part solution. Will definitely last a long, long time.

2 lbs of Pelletized GFO from bulkreefsupply - $25

Test kits -
Elos Alk (new) - $10
Elos Calcium (new) - $20
Elos Magnesium (new) - $20
API Alk (new) - $5

Marinedepot refractometer (with calibrating solution) - $20

Large frag discs - $4

2 large bags of DI resin - $15

Bunch of salt (1/4 bucket of Oceanic, bag of IO) - $10

I think that's it for now. I probably have a couple of other things; I'll post them as I stumble across them.

P.S. Local picker-uppers will probably get some free loot as well (fish food, tubing, etc.)

Hi Ray,

I will take the following:

TLF Phosban reactor
Tunze Nanostream 6045
Kent Pro Glass scraper, with 5 refill blades

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13624304#post13624304 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fishme
Hi Ray,

I will take the following:

TLF Phosban reactor
Tunze Nanostream 6045
Kent Pro Glass scraper, with 5 refill blades

add the following to a list :

2 large bags of DI resin
Bunch of salt (1/4 bucket of Oceanic, bag of IO)
2 lbs of Pelletized GFO from bulkreefsupply

yeah? i came by once (brought my french bulldog) to get an idaho grape from you and i though your tank was great. is this the same tank that's for sale? hope all is well

Thanks guys. I'm just taking an extended break. I usually get burnt out after a couple years; just feel like it's time to hang it up for a bit.

I'll be back eventually. I don't think any reefers are ever permanently out of the game. :)

I remember your bulldog. Cute little guy. Yep, same tank that's for sale.

I should post an update. Lots of stuff tentatively sold. Here's what's left:

-58G Oceanic tank/stand/canopy/sump - $250

Sulfur denitrator - $100
Made out of a precision marine fluidized reactor. Maxijet 1200 for circulation, and a minijet for feed. Nice and solid. Kept my nitrates at 0 (and I fed very heavily). Comes full of sulfur media.

1 x Tunze Nanostream 6025 - $40

Ocean Runner 2500 - $30

Heaters:
$8 bucks each. Stealth and ebo jager heaters.

Medium Magfloat - $5

Elos Magnesium (new) - $20
API Alk (new) - $5

Lifereef overflow - $80
Absolute best HOB overflow. Not a single overflow/leak in the 4 years that I've been using them.

2 Coralvue eballasts - $110 both, 60 each.

Thanks, after I saw this post I checked on the internet and one site said it was controllable and the other said that it was not...Figured I'd ask. Thank you.

Back