canopy

sump

pump

3 VHO

3 unused bulbs

2 250 HQI aquamedic's
(new 20 k XM bulbs)

some live rock and corals

I need to get rid of this tank ASAP. i was looking for 1200 for the entire set up.

make me an offer.

please call me at 305-303-0115. you can see the tank this weekend at whatever time you desire.
thanks and sorry about all the posting.

i personally have seen the setup. someone looking for his size setup would do great with it, tank is filled with coraline EVERYWHERE lights and system in good working order wish it met my needs i bought some NICE LIVEROCK from him. i guess this is a "BUMP"? Thanks!

Vince keeps his stuff in excellent condition! Let me know if you can use my help on the new tank buddy.

tank

tank

the tank is the four foot wide not the six foot wide.

thanks and please feel free to call me at 305-303-0115

thanks chris for the kind words.

You can help me by selling me some of your frags!!!!

The new tank is up and running. RSM 34 gallon.

take care.

vince

Salty...congrats on the RSM. Where did you wind up getting it from? Mines been running for 16 days now and all is going well. 40lbs of mixed LR 40 lbs of LS. 6 clams and 2 fish (The LR was already cured). I am pretty impatient :p

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9823221#post9823221 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chrisaggie
Vince keeps his stuff in excellent condition! Let me know if you can use my help on the new tank buddy.

Thanks Chris, I may take you up on that. :)

lp,

i got it at exotic.

a little higher price but i could not wait due to time constraints.

i wish it had a MH.

the tank is beautiful and simple.

send me some photos of your tank set up.
what fish are you placing in the tank?

I am thinking about doing all goby's......

It's a clam tank. Got 6 in it now. 5 gorgonians for color. Some zo frags, 1 lps, a Rainsford and a shrimp goby. Will be placing 2 blue stripe pipefish next Friday. A clam or 2 more and maybe a few frags and we will be done.

Nanotuners is supposed to working on a MH retro for the RSM. Not sure when it wil lbe ready.

Have pictures ready to go but they are too big and I don't know how to insert them yet. I have an 8 megapixel camera. As soon as I can get it figured out I will post them.

Back