Tank for sale

Bar16

Im getting out of the hobby not by choice just really lack of time and money. Ive really slacked off on my tank to the point where its not worth running anymore. I would like to sell everything as a whole set up but i will part out if i must. the tank is a 26 gallon bow front with stand. im asking $1200 for the entire set up. which includes AT LEAST the following cause im sure im leaving out alot.

LIVE STOCK:
40 - 50 lbs of live rock
shallow sand bed
Green star polyps
Quater sized ricordia
Green Candy Canes
several acros (mostly browned out with some die off)
blue tort
LOTS of red mushrooms
several zoo colony's pink and purple
digis (browned out)
lots of xenia wall of tank is covered with it
yellow tubenaria
pink monti cap
orange monti cap
pink birds nest
HUGE green leather
2 percula clowns
1 royal gramma
red serpent star approx 14 inches
several crabs and snails

equipment
26 G bow front with stand not reef ready
Aqualight Pro HQI 150w/Compact Fluorescent/Lunar Light Fixture with 14k phoenix bulb
aquaclear 75 powerfilter
coralife superskimmer 65
aquaclear 30 powerhead with upgrade
thermometer
2 50 watt heaters
1 100 watt heater
filter guys OCEAN REEF + 1 FIVE STAGE 75 GPD RO/DI with chloramine filter
about 8 randys 2 part solution kits
several testing kits
several buckets, scrapers nets, hoses, etc

that is a general idea of everything im sure there is more. Feel free to p.m with any questions. Im located in Millville, NJ zip 08332 in southern NJ exit 26 off rt 55. Everything will be pick up only. i will try and post pictures soon.

Last edited:
I would definately be interested in the corals i sent you a pm. I will take all the corals if you can work me a package deal. Thanks
Also sorry for you leaving the hobby

Hey erazon i never got your pm ill come up with a price and pm you back but i gotta get ready to go to work so ill have a price for you in morning would you be interested in the live rock too?

Here is some pics the camera sucks so there not very good but its the best i can do.

STP60139.jpg

STP60134.jpg

STP60127.jpg

STP60128.jpg

STP60129.jpg

STP60130.jpg

STP60131.jpg

STP60132.jpg

STP60116.jpg

I was just made awar my inbox was full. anyone who may have sent me a message may do so again its now open.

pretty much im selling all the coral for $20 each there is a few items for a little more but basicaly $20 for whatever in the tank the fish $10 each

I sell the complete set up for $500 includes lights and RO Unit alot of coral is gone but still have a decent amount of live rock

Back